• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best chicken biscuit?

• Chik-Fil-A

Votes: 62 55.9%
  • Bojangles

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • DIY Popeyes

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
So far I am enjoying the Jimbo Fisher era. There's no great win yet but Sumlin was losing the kinds of games they've won the past two weeks. The big tests are obviously going to be the SECW schools

Too bad NDU didn't lose. If everyone holds serve it will be Bama, Clemson. ND, and ?

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The McCaffrey mom and pop owe it to science to donate their DNA. That's the fucking super soldier serum.

Oct 27, 2017
VT beating UNC tonight might be the luckiest, most undeserved win I've ever seen. Holy shit they had no business winning that game.

Nov 2, 2017
michigan looks better than tosu both sides of the ball. i would put serious coin on them winning that game right now.
Prince will get beat worse than he did today.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
After all of the chaos and UCF pulling off a gritty win on the road, I wonder how many teams jump them? I think at minimum 2 jump. Michigan and maybe UF.

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
The SEC champion, the SEC team that lost to Alabama the least recently, and then a random number generator determines which two P5 champs get screwed.
Or be Alabama it looks like they made the playoffs every year. I know almost nothing about college football. I tried to get into it years ago but I hated that there were no playoffs, but I just found out they do have playoffs now.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Or be Alabama it looks like they made the playoffs every year. I know almost nothing about college football. I tried to get into it years ago but I hated that there were no playoffs, but I just found out they do have playoffs now.
It's not a real playoff system, though, that you see in other sports. It's an invitational and nobody knows how teams are selected. Everything is secret and also half of the league is eliminated from contention before the season starts.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Man, we do not feel like a 5-2 team lol.

Ta'amu is so fun to watch. I hope we see him on Sundays.

Oct 25, 2017
Alabama is usually the SEC champ, and in the other years, by definition, lost to Alabama least recently.

AntoneM

Oct 25, 2017
Where are they now? Bo Pelini edition:

LMMhvlq.jpg

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
How are the playoff teams determined?

Undefeated Power 5 conference champ is basically guaranteed a spot no matter what. Or undefeated Notre Dame, probably slightly below the undefeated conference champs.

Once teams with losses start getting picked it gets messy since there is a committee that weighs factors like being a conference champ, strength of schedule, and the quality of a team's loss.

I don't think there is really inherent bias against G5 teams apart from the strength of schedule. AAC is making a decent amount of noise while the middle to bottom of multiple P5 conferences are looking pretty garbage though.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Undefeated Power 5 conference champ is basically guaranteed a spot no matter what.

Not true in a world where there are five Power 5 conferences. Which is the main reason only having 4 spots is dumb. It's super unlikely to ever happen, but the fact it is a possibility is the gigantic fatal flaw in all of this.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Gets home, checks scores

Of course blood week would happen the Saturday I have personal shit goddammit.

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma's defense was near the bottom of FBS defenses. As much as Stoops' was at fault, Venables was also run off for having bad units, and he's doing fine at Clemson. Oklahoma just can't recruit defensive talent

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You would think that Gameday would be in East Lansing, but instead, it is in Wazzu territory.

Guess they wanted to leave Michigan.
It would be Michigan's third game this season and it is nearly a lock that they are going to Michigan-OSU.

Also going to Washington State has been 15 years in the making.

It's actually awesome

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Gets home, checks scores

Of course blood week would happen the Saturday I have personal shit goddammit.

Oh, bummer. It was a really good CFB watching day.

Tons of getting way too invested into the last quarter of games you don't care about because you've picked an ad hoc team to be a homer for... that's what I look forward to the most when fall comes around.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
You would think that Gameday would be in East Lansing, but instead, it is in Wazzu territory.

Guess they wanted to leave Michigan.

I thought it would be in Clemson for State/Clemson but the Wazzu connection was too much to pass up I guess. And no, they've never been to Wazzu despite the Wazzu flag flying at every GameDay for the past 15 years.

Oh, bummer. It was a really good CFB watching day.

Tons of getting way too invested into the last quarter of games you don't care about because you've picked an ad hoc team to be a homer for... that's what I look forward to the most when fall comes around.

Yeah I was at a wedding. Whatever. You're right- these are my favorite Saturdays and I'm bummed I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.