• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

College Football '19 Offseason Thread |OT| This is a weeb thread now. Post weeb stuff. Also, hail our new king of drama, Justin Fields!

Anime?

• Ban it

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Polls have to have 2 options

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I (ryseing) didn't make this poll- mod abuse!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tathan

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny I was having a what if conversation with my brother about Hurts transfering to OU a couple of weeks ago. Their offense will be good again. Now if their defense doesn't improve at all they will be the same team we've seen the last couple of years.

Oct 25, 2017
OU's transfer recruiting skills are on point, thats 3 in a row.

They do have to rebuild their offensive line though, and obviously their defense would have to improve dramatically to be competitive with the big boys.

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope Chris Ash finds another way to go 1-11 in 2019, so he finally gets fired.

Urban Meyer and OSU did my alma mater dirty recommending this oaf with no personality or coaching acumen.

Nearly as bad as Bill Walsh telling Rutgers how much of a genius Terry Shea is, and how he can coach circles around people.

Oct 29, 2017
What is a Trooper Taylor? He's Duke's WR coach now to replace the one that went to Penn St. General feeling is he is an upgrade and a good recruiter but I don't know anything about him. I still wish we were getting a new OC. I know Tee Martin had a bad time at the USC dumpster fire, but he's got to be better than Zac Roper.

Oct 25, 2017
What is a Trooper Taylor? He's Duke's WR coach now to replace the one that went to Penn St. General feeling is he is an upgrade and a good recruiter but I don't know anything about him. I still wish we were getting a new OC. I know Tee Martin had a bad time at the USC dumpster fire, but he's got to be better than Zac Roper.
Not really a fan of the dude, granted he was at Aubie and UTk, specifically at aubie during Newton years

Sep 16, 2018
Man I was pretty down on WVU after the bowl loss and talent we were losing. Much more optimistic for a solid season now with Holgorsen to Houston, Neal Brown in as the new coach and now Austin Kendall transfering from Oklahoma and eligible immediately answers a big question mark at QB.

Jack Allison who started the bowl was actually ranked one spot above him among pro style QBs in the 2016 class, but I can't see him running Brown's offense as he's very slow/immobile. In any case, at least there's some QB competition now and not just Alison and a redshirt freshman who didn't practice well enough to get any passing attempts in the bowl as the only QB options.

I'm still not super high on the season as the schedule is tough with Missouri (and Kelly Bryant) and NC State on the non-conference and even JMU as the lower level team tends to be one of the better ones. But where I was looking at 5-6 wins I can see 7-8 now and maybe more of the stars align some how and the defense is much better.