• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

College Football '19 Offseason Thread |OT| This is a weeb thread now. Post weeb stuff. Also, hail our new king of drama, Justin Fields!

Anyone remember Football?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • que?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Bran is the Night King

• Ant Man will be the difference

• Kylo Ren is Rey’s father

• Thor 2 The Dark World

• Tathan

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Bama WVU Home and Home in 26/27, geeze that feels weird to think about. 7-8 years out holy hell. Glad they are scheduling more HnH series. May make a trip to Morgantown if the world still exists then

Oct 25, 2017
Bwahahahaha, funny thing is, they think that'd be enough to stop him or make him think about it if Bama really wanted him? I am still team NoDabo, cause Nick is gonna ride this a while, but that clause is hilarious. They'd be smarter to block a lot of his assistants personnel people because a lot of them have Bama roots too.

Personally, and yes I am okay admitting this, I would be fine if he never came, go down a Clemson legend forever, and I am okay if there is some down time after Saban. I can't imagine too many folks who'd want to follow that show.