• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Anyone remember Football?

• No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • que?

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Bran is the Night King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ant Man will be the difference

• Kylo Ren is Rey’s father

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thor 2 The Dark World

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Tathan

• Total voters

Bdub79

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny I was having a what if conversation with my brother about Hurts transfering to OU a couple of weeks ago. Their offense will be good again. Now if their defense doesn't improve at all they will be the same team we've seen the last couple of years.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
OU's transfer recruiting skills are on point, thats 3 in a row.

They do have to rebuild their offensive line though, and obviously their defense would have to improve dramatically to be competitive with the big boys.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Just got around the most recent Fullcast.

Lonestar was that your tweet that got read about eating less fast food and making sure the president doesn't feed your team fast food?

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope Chris Ash finds another way to go 1-11 in 2019, so he finally gets fired.

Urban Meyer and OSU did my alma mater dirty recommending this oaf with no personality or coaching acumen.

Nearly as bad as Bill Walsh telling Rutgers how much of a genius Terry Shea is, and how he can coach circles around people.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What is a Trooper Taylor? He's Duke's WR coach now to replace the one that went to Penn St. General feeling is he is an upgrade and a good recruiter but I don't know anything about him. I still wish we were getting a new OC. I know Tee Martin had a bad time at the USC dumpster fire, but he's got to be better than Zac Roper.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
What is a Trooper Taylor? He's Duke's WR coach now to replace the one that went to Penn St. General feeling is he is an upgrade and a good recruiter but I don't know anything about him. I still wish we were getting a new OC. I know Tee Martin had a bad time at the USC dumpster fire, but he's got to be better than Zac Roper.
Not really a fan of the dude, granted he was at Aubie and UTk, specifically at aubie during Newton years

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Man I was pretty down on WVU after the bowl loss and talent we were losing. Much more optimistic for a solid season now with Holgorsen to Houston, Neal Brown in as the new coach and now Austin Kendall transfering from Oklahoma and eligible immediately answers a big question mark at QB.

Jack Allison who started the bowl was actually ranked one spot above him among pro style QBs in the 2016 class, but I can't see him running Brown's offense as he's very slow/immobile. In any case, at least there's some QB competition now and not just Alison and a redshirt freshman who didn't practice well enough to get any passing attempts in the bowl as the only QB options.

I'm still not super high on the season as the schedule is tough with Missouri (and Kelly Bryant) and NC State on the non-conference and even JMU as the lower level team tends to be one of the better ones. But where I was looking at 5-6 wins I can see 7-8 now and maybe more of the stars align some how and the defense is much better.

MrJames

Oct 25, 2017
IRsHyon.jpg

Sirpopopop

_ _ _ w _ _ _
Oct 23, 2017
How's Kyle Flood doing at Alabama so far?

I'm sure you guys are pleased as punch to have him!

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
LOL at FSU. Whiffed on Legendre at QB who picked my other team (Maryland) and now with no QB signings in two years they're down to one scholarship QB on the roster (who is eligible for 2019)

Charlie, if you'll please do the honors

giphy.gif

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Cool cool so we uh can put an asterix next to their championship then eh? hahaha.

Mistakenly got caught is the real quote.

I am not naive enough to think this kind of shit doesn't go on everywhere sadly

Sorry except it doesnt at Michigan - only PEDs they use are Milk and Steak, and losing to OSU

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Mannn it's just upsetting the college football and nfl champions prob juicing

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone thinks it is just NCAA and Pro sports, oh boy, you should just check out now. Highschool has just as many kids doping or idiot coaches giving shit to teenagers that could fuck up so many things for them. People will cheat/exploit/do whatever it takes to get an edge at almost every level. They are incented to do so as the punishment is so rare and so weak compared to the rewards.