• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's your favorite cupcake matchup this week?

• UAB @ Florida

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Mercer @ Bama

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Kentucky @ Georgia

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • UCLA @ USC

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • #7 Wofford @ South Carolina

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Pitt just lost again in the most Pitt way possible. Now watch us beat Miami next week, lol...

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
No let down next week against Minnesota.

I feel like I've seen this before. OSU is going to blow out 12-0 Wisconsin to get in the playoff amid skepticism and then win it all.

Is there a 3rd string QB to put in?
Only if Hornibrook turns it over 4 times. Badgers defense is too good to get blown out unless the offense hands out free points.

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not really something to be proud of...

Drevno and Hamilton got to go. O-Line and playcalling is terrible and not improving what so ever.
The playcalling wasn't terrible, our team is just so young, but if we don't see a vast improvement next year, then yeah they gotta go.

O'Korn is still a terrible QB though

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
No let down next week against Minnesota.

Only if Hornibrook turns it over 4 times. Badgers defense is too good to get blown out unless the offense hands out free points.
giphy.gif

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've seen this before. OSU is going to blow out 12-0 Wisconsin to get in the playoff amid skepticism and then win it all.

Is there a 3rd string QB to put in?

Nah man, Wiscy makes the playoffs, keeps the first half close to Alabama in rd 1, 13-0 or so, and Bama ends up winning 30-0. Sorry Wiscy. You're 2015 MSU

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
bets are open
who will blaze more
UAB or me? i will say the spread is me -3

Oct 26, 2017
Nashville
Lamar Jackson thanks for a great season.
You kicked ass and broke records.
Have fun in he NFL!
Unless you stay of course which is totally fine by me.
I mean I think if you do we will make the playoffs since all our players are sophomores and jurnior outside of Reggie Bonnafon.

Slo

Minninois Fan!
Oct 25, 2017
Super disappointed that Minninois isn't featured in the thread's poll.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
damn uab already down 16, why not just go for it on 4th and 1...

praying the lord delivers my pizza order soon im hungry and these games are all blowouts

outlawedprod

Oct 27, 2017
Upset alert: Iowa just punted out of bounds for 21 yards and Purdue at midfield and then completes a 35 yard pass on first down and then scores another TD. 21-9 Purdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.