• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fuck?

• Pedo State

Votes: 71 45.2%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 21 13.4%
  • Gata

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Baylor

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 68 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Ahem To the events of these past few days and to the person who caused them:

r7vTnsrh.gif

volbirds.jpg

whay.jpg

Now that is out of the way, welcome to College Football Era! Here, we talk about the greatest sport in the world and hate on Penn State for getting away with a series of horrible crimes. Whether you're an old contributor or a new Era member looking for communities to follow, you're all welcome. Enjoy your stay, y'all!

AP Poll

1) Alabama
2) {Redacted}
3) Georgia
4) Texas Christian
5) Wisconsin
6) Ohio State
7) Clemson
8) Miami
9) Notre Dame
10) Oklahoma
11) Oklahoma State
12) Washington
13) Virginia Tech
14) NC State
15) Washington State
16) Michigan State
17) South Florida
18) Central Florida
19) Auburn
20) Stanford
21) Southern Cal
22) West Virginia
23) LSU
24) Memphis
25) Iowa State

Week 9 Notable Games (all rankings in AP and all times EST)

Friday, October 27

Florida State @ Boston College, 8 PM- Watch the Noles lose to BC!

Saturday, October 28

#11 Oklahoma State @ #22 West Virginia, 12 PM
#2 {Redacted} @ #6 Ohio State, 3:30 PM
#4 Texas Christian @ #25 Iowa State, 3:30 PM
#14 NC State @ #9 Notre Dame, 3:30 PM

#PAC12AFTERDARK

#15 Wazzu @ Arizona, 9:30 PM
#21 Southern Cal @ Arizona State, 10:45 PM

We have a Discord! PM myself to get a link and to get access to the Pick'em. We'll post it publicly in the future.

CFB Era's Official Podcast, The Decided Schematic Advantage

Episode 37 - ¾ Inch Meat of His Fist

This week we attempted to record while having some listeners listen live and ask questions.. We'll leave it up to you to decide how that went. We talked about last weeks games, about all of the games that are at 3:30 this week (5 decent ones), pick 'ems, and review listener questions. Send questions to [email protected] and leave a review on iTunes and we'll read it on air.

Subscribe here in iTunes or search for The Decided Schematic Advantage in your podcast app of choice.

Also, we're working on ideas for a GameDay sign! Check out the Discord to contribute!

Last edited:

Box of Kittens

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Badgers playing Illinois this week. You'd think our schedule couldn't get any worse, but here we are.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
They picked the literal worst time to put the site up. I had to pull over and do this shit from my phone.

EagleBen

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lot of folks with 5 star hearts in this community. Glad to have a new home.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
MACtion has arrived, boys and girls

Prepare for the Tuesday night madness that is Akron vs. Ball State or something like that!

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping that we got honored with the 1st locked topic of the board.

Did get a temporary bug on the poll. Put up one of those green header offline mini pages inside a box. But it worked on refresh.

NotGreatBob

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks again to our newly-modded friends in CFB-Era for helping make this happen.

Truly, you folks are great, and we all appreciate your efforts these past few days.

AznMan37

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I was always lurker before but due to the migration I decide I'm actually going to post now.

Oh and fuck Penn State

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Are the Gators still bad after the reset?

I haven't posted regularly in years. I'll probably continue that. But its good to have an active thread. Even if we start out banished to Hangouts. I guess its fair.

impiri

Oct 25, 2017
What better way to start off CFB-Era than with a quote from the greatest coach of this or any other generation

Status
Not open for further replies.