Cat Dad

Oct 25, 2017
youtu.be

Oreo CEO: Stop Making New Oreos

The perfect cookie exists, we can stop now. To see almost 20 minutes of bonus footage of Brennan reacting to Oreo varietals, go to https://signup.dropout.tvW...

A more laid back vibe this time, but the overall message is correct.

ignata

Dec 26, 2017
Denver
Regular Oreos are my least favorite ones. Even those fruit punch ones were better. Even birthday cake is better and that's practically the same thing as a regular Oreo.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I was literally about to bump the old thread. When the phone started ringing I was cracking up haha.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to realize that Oreos have always survived off gimmicks. Either dunking/twisting in milk, then they moved on to weird flavors when that started getting old. Who actually eats regular ass Oreos by themselves?

New flavor like Chicharrone comes out, you buy the box, try one go "okay thats weird" and never buy it again.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Regular Oreos are my least favorite ones. Even those fruit punch ones were better. Even birthday cake is better and that's practically the same thing as a regular Oreo.
Right there with you. I'm so down for the cream on the outside, bullshit in the middle one. Oreos are dry AF.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I actually really like the lemon oreos that recently came out. They remind of this brand of sandwich cookies with lemon icing (among other flavors) that I used to snack on back in the mid/late 90s.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
And just because I was curious, here's an article trying the 25 available varieties in 2019. There are some ridiculous "wut" inducing ones like "spring".

Edit: watching the bonus footage on dropout I can't believe they cut the segment explaining the Tom Hanks' Homemade Cookies.

"Are we lying or is he actually making oreos at his house?"

"Well we tried to have him just makes them but that turned out not to be cost effective because his time is very expensive."

"We paid Tom Hanks to hand make Oreos."

"We tried it but it didn't... I can show you the analysis but..."

Last edited:

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Who actually eats regular ass Oreos by themselves?
giphy.gif

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I'd love the recent brookie flavor that had a layer of chocolate chip cookie icing in addition to the regular icing, so I can't agree. The Lady Gaga flavor was good too, as was the jelly donut flavor.

Bjomesphat

Nov 5, 2017
The whole time I kept thinking, I doubt the CEO would call them Oreos, he would call them Oreo cookies.

Kind of like Lego and Legos.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing sketch. I've always wondered this about classic brands that just make one or two things. Like what else is there to do at a certain point? Lol thanks for sharing OP.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to realize that Oreos have always survived off gimmicks. Either dunking/twisting in milk, then they moved on to weird flavors when that started getting old. Who actually eats regular ass Oreos by themselves?

New flavor like Chicharrone comes out, you buy the box, try one go "okay thats weird" and never buy it again.
I imagine a fairly large percentage of Oreo sales are the normal type. Personally, I don't particularly love them although if they're on sale I might grab a pack.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
And just because I was curious, here's an article trying the 25 available varieties in 2019. There are some ridiculous "wut" inducing ones like "spring".

Edit: watching the bonus footage on dropout I can't believe they cut the segment explaining the Tom Hanks' Homemade Cookies.

"Are we lying or is he actually making oreos at his house?"

"Well we tried to have him just makes them but that turned out not to be cost effective because his time is very expensive."

"We paid Tom Hanks to hand make Oreos."

"We tried it but it didn't... I can show you the analysis but..."
ProZD has a great video trying 27 flavors also

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
They should do like a variety pack for all these new gimmick flavors I'd actually probably bite. Otherwise there's no reason to buy a full package of some random flavor that has 60-70% chance of being bad.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
I love the new strawberry jelly donut Oreos. I'm always down to get weird with the different flavors.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
My son with celiac was so happy they came out with gluten free Oreos. Amazingly they taste very similar to regular ones. They must be very popular because they are constantly selling out everywhere.

Oct 27, 2017
I usually stick to Double Stuf which have been around for ages, however this special flavor I wish they would bring back:

91GU%2BFxmyBL._SL1500_.jpg

It was actually really fuckin good.

Lucky Aces

Banned
Dec 7, 2020
It really does feel like the company is just throwing up random flavors because they're bored. 🤣

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Seriously. As a strawberry enthusiast I was also super let down by their flavors that incorporate strawberry because they use the super mega ultra low-quality bottom-est-of-the-bin strawberry flavoring and it's a gag fest.

All I need is regular, vanilla, both in regular and double, and for them to bring back Heads or Tails oreos so I can get both cookie types at once.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Robert California from the Office lit a fire when he said "they haven't really improved upon the oreo."

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I like the ones that have the Pop Rocks in them.. something like Firecracker Oreos?

Atlas_XIX

Oct 29, 2017
I've only had the original Oreo and the thin versions, double stuff has to much creme for me. I've been tempted to get the golden and peanut butter versions but I'm afraid I'll waste em.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
I had one of these the other day:
8051369000196_3.JPG

It was very rich (not something I could eat often) but I enjoyed it well enough.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Carrot Cake Oreos are orgasmic. All those other BS flavors were worth it to get to this point.