• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if he's Dario Agger as well. I'd be really surprised if he's not a villain.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Oh man I want him to play Gorr so fucking bad

He would just chew up the scenery sneering and acting as Thors better

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Goddamn, based Waititi pulling out the big guns. Is he gonna play Beta Ray Bill?

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
That's a pretty good guess, especially if they are lifting from the Jane Thor comics. Ties in with Malekith and the Frost Giants as well, so a lot of familiars. I'd be surprised if they bring Malekith back, though he was wasted in Dark World.
Fiege has shown that he's not afraid to bring back story beats from the Dark World... and we need a way for Mjolnir to get back in the main universe since the Cap returned it to its original universe.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Biggest betrayal of 2020 so far.
Uh...?

He's been done playing Batman for what feels like an eternity now, so I'm not sure what your post is supposed to mean. You realize these actors have careers right? They're not playing the loyalty game like the "fans" do, they take roles and get paid, the end.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I hope it'll be crazy Jesus Bale.
836.gif

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I can't see him being Bill, because I don't think there's any chance he'll sign on for multiple films. Bill definitely isn't a one-off.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Uh...?

He's been done playing Batman for what feels like an eternity now, so I'm not sure what your post is supposed to mean. You realize these actors have careers right? They're not playing the loyalty game like the "fans" do, they take roles and get paid, the end.

Sorry, I forgot to put /s after.

I would've posted the same thing when the First Deadpool film came out. :)

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Not Bill please. As cool as the character is it would diminish Lady Thor if we have a bunch of people suddenly becoming Thor

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
I could totally see him being Dario Agger. Lean into the whole fucking up the environment for profit angle which would be very appropriate rn.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Neat. Reckon he'll be a CG character or covered in prosthetics.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hiring Taika Waititi was the best thing Marvel has ever done for the Thor movies.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Not Bill please. As cool as the character is it would diminish Lady Thor if we have a bunch of people suddenly becoming Thor

Yeah, he can show up in Guardians vol.3 for the first time.

Jane Thor is probably my favorite comic book character, can't wait to see how they frame all of this in a single movie. Is Thor going to be Unworthy because of his time with the Guardians doing shady shit? Will Jane use Stormbreaker or will a new Mjolnir be forged?

Gods I can't wait!

Oct 25, 2017
Bale is going to play Tony Stark in another one of those Loki reenactment plays where Tony snaps his fingers specifically to bring Loki back from the dead and Loki killed Thanos.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Doesn't have to be this movie and barely has any link with the topic, but I also REALLY want to see Chris Hemsworth do the three Thors!

4974591-1593024741-3thor.jpg

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I'd love to see them do a little ultra famous cameo thing where a lot of the actors that were up for the various MCU roles play them in the MCU's Avengers movie. Have Tom Cruise show up as Tony, John Krasinkski as Cap, Emily Blunt as Black Widow, etc.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I'd love to see them do a little ultra famous cameo thing where a lot of the actors that were up for the various MCU roles play them in the MCU's Avengers movie. Have Tom Cruise show up as Tony, John Krasinkski as Cap, Emily Blunt as Black Widow, etc.

With the multiverse bullshit that is coming, we are garanteed to see some wacky shit like this. Can't wait!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would be a shame if they wasted him on a single movie side character to be honest, so I'm not happy about this. Kinda like what they did with James Spader (Ultron) whose existence in the MCU is irrelevant.

a Question

Oct 28, 2017
After a crime in Doctor Strange where they underutilized Mads Mikkelsen I do not care how big of a name actor is in MCU.

coldzone24

Oct 27, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Please! Bale is one of those actors that helps me remember the difference between a great actor and a mediocre one. I had forgotten how good he was until I saw Ford v. Ferrari and now I would love to see him in a MCU film too.