• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
If he actually voices a CGI Beta Ray Bill and just does Bat-Bale voice the whole time I would be deeply amused.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't have to be this movie and barely has any link with the topic, but I also REALLY want to see Chris Hemsworth do the three Thors!

4974591-1593024741-3thor.jpg

I really would much prefer an attempt at the God Butcher story to be an animated affair to really do it justice. That or something not attached to the hip with the MCU though who know's when we'll see one off movies from Marvel

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I really would much prefer an attempt at the God Butcher story to be an animated affair to really do it justice. That or something not attached to the hip with the MCU though who know's when we'll see one off movies from Marvel

oooh That would be amazing, the scope of hte story would lend itself better to animation anyways!

"Fat" Thor was a great way to show Hemsworths range, having a bitter King Thor play off dumbass younger Thors would be a treat!

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
oooh That would be amazing, the scope of hte story would lend itself better to animation anyways!

"Fat" Thor was a great way to show Hemsworths range, having a bitter King Thor play off dumbass younger Thors would be a treat!

My dream God Butcher movie is an animated film that is on the level with Into the Spider-Verse. Not so much in the actual look of the film but the amount of talent, creativity and the time to pull off bringing Esad Ribic's art to life.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
My dream God Butcher movie is an animated film that is on the level with Into the Spider-Verse. Not so much in the actual look of the film but the amount of talent, creativity and the time to pull off bringing Esad Ribic's art to life.

I would die on the spot.

I know their TV show initiative must have been a whole new set of challenges for them, but I hope the next step in their global domination is an in house animation studio. Spider-Verse was technically innovative, but you are right, the PASSION and TALENT bleeds through the screen, you feel the love. Would love to see that done for Ribic's art!

He would be good, but I still feel Keanu would better pull off the melancholy and naivety of the character.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Would be cool but it's more Taika at the helm that will bring the goods and make the most of it.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to post "huh, one of the few superhero movie holdouts" and then I remembered 🤦‍♂️

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Damn Beta ray bill was trending earlier
that is wild

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
With a name like Love and Thunder and the reported plotline, I doubt we get God Butcher, even tho that would be amazing. But Christian Bale playing Gor would be so so good. Save that for the a fifth and final Thor film, completing his character arc.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Yeah God Butcher works extremely well as a sendoff for Hemsworth Thor. Just have him sacrifice himself at the end of the God Bomb climax, solidifying him as the greatest god who ever lived.

junk

Nov 1, 2017
I want it to be Gorr so bad bcuz imagine Bale chewing the scenery as that guy, but I feel like we're gonna end up with Cul Borson, the God of Fear... I'm sure it'll be fun either way tho.

The God Bomb & god slave camp would be some amazing shit to see in live action tho...zomg