• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finale felt like they learned this season was going to be their last but they were too deep in production to make massive changes so they put together what they could and ended it on a cliffhanger that could potentially justified a renew elsewhere.

That wasn't a good episode, but I am still gutted they cancelled this. Season 3 was awesome.

I wish they would have at least allowed for a 2 hour special to wrap it all up.

Avantgarde

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this will be resurrected and continued sometime in the future, things were getting very interesting.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Something's been bothering me for a while... Is it me of all the problems were created by the Resistance and the Global Authority (Snyder) has always to clean up their mess to avoid even worse consequence...

I fail to see what the resistance achieved in the end in the grand scheme of things. Perhaps I missed something...

Cappa

Oct 25, 2017
I started watching it on Netflix before I knew the show was canceled. I understand the reason it was canceled was because the ratings were really bad but this show is really good. I hope netflix eventually picks it up for a fourth season

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I'm really bummed when i found out halfway through season 3 that it had been canceled.

Its still a great show though more people should watch it
I don't like shows that end on a cliffhanger.

it's V remake all over again. It sucks because season 3 was good. While season 1 and 2 took too long to establish the lore and characters, season 3 moved at a good pace. I'm convinced it only needed on or two lore season to wrap it all up nicely