• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
rx4QAPf.gif

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Uh, doesn't sound like he learned anything worthwhile out of this experience.

Oct 27, 2017
This guy doesn't even seem upset. He's also a year away from retirement and his sales were down 15% before pulling the Nike products. Hmmm.

I'm thinking this whole thing was a bullshit Hail Mary stunt to save a business he was going to have to close anyway.

He got what he wanted I guess, free advertising by being a racist asshole.
This post needs more attention. No one is this moronic. He was losing the joint anyway and decided to blame it on Kaepernick.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Do you think hes side-eyeing everyone now thinking they all MUST hate the military...?

Wasn't a white guy, former Special Forces "Men who mean just what they say" Green Beret that plead Colin to take a knee rather than sit on the bench?

Do racists just ignore that Nate Boyer guy?

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Can we get a gofundme started to fund a Planned Parenthood (or similar) office in the lot where his store used to be?

Let's bring this shit all the way home.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Wasn't a white guy, former Special Forces "Men who mean just what they say" Green Beret that plead Colin to take a knee rather than sit on the bench?

Do racists just ignore that Nate Boyer guy?

There was a large volume of Military people that supported his right to protest. They aren't covered on Fox News.

May 8, 2018
HAHAHAHA. Weird I just thought about that story the other day and wondered what happened to the idiot. He actually kept up his boycott to the point he lost his business. What a moron. There really isn't anything more you can say about it.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
HAHAHAHA. Weird I just thought about that story the other day and wondered what happened to the idiot. He actually kept up his boycott to the point he lost his business. What a moron. There really isn't anything more you can say about it.

This is why there is no sense trying to convince conservatives. They'd rather starve than be wrong about how fucking racist they are.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
There was a large volume of Military people that supported his right to protest. They aren't covered on Fox News.

Maybe we should start being a lot harsher on these assholes, nazi sympathizers, racists, anti-vaxxers, flat-earthers, etc. Good grief, stupidity really got out of hand.