• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Sure.

Age has caught up to you guys unfortunately I think. You had a tremendous run with this squad though.

I still haven't seen a Canadian team win anything in my lifetime :(
Every team that swept the President's Trophy Winner in previous playoffs have all gone on to win the Stanley Cup, so there's a very high chance that a Canadian team ain't winning the cup this year.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Every team that swept the President's Trophy Winner in previous playoffs have all gone on to win the Stanley Cup, so there's a very high chance that a Canadian team ain't winning the cup this year.

There's 0 teams that have swept the President's Trophy winner before...

Or do you mean outside of the first round?

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Bolts got swept which elevates the choke factor. Dropping one or two would be forgotten but looking completely out of it for 90% of the series and dropping 4 straight is crazy.

The miracle on ice team went undefeated in a round Robin tournament against several pro teams, including a Russian team that had routed the nhl allstars a week before 10-1.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
I lived in Tampa Bay for the last 34 years, and just moved to West Virginia a month ago. I went from living near the Lightning, to living nearest to the Blue Jackets. I think I'm a proximity good juju machine for whatever professional hockey team is closest to me. God fucking damnit.