• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
i97P4bk7nDuQ9.gif

Love the guy. This sucks :(

Rainrir

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fake account is actually ran by the real CEO.

Bosh

Oct 26, 2017
He helped turn Sony's financial issues around and refocused their divisions. PlayStation is still strong and investments into it have delivered quality titles year after year

Deleted member 19761

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This means we were all duped and the same guy will just keep making jokes under a new name right?

Also respect to the real Kaz Hirai, Sony has been doing great over the past few years and given me much joy.

JarlRaven

Nov 8, 2017
The timing is too perfect he must be behind that twitter account. I won't accept any other possibility.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He has been an important figure in the history of Sony and PlayStation. Instrumental person in the turn around of Sony. He will be missed. Congrats on the retirement Kaz, you've earned it.

Josecitox

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
Congrats on your retirement Kaz, now you have all the time in the world to take photos with your company's fantastic cameras.

MCD250

Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy how him and Andrew House presided over Sony and SIE from 2011 until now, a period during which both companies saw huge economic turnarounds and record profits. It's a heck of a bullet point to be able to put on the old resume.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I can't wait to hear what the real Kaz has to say! Speaking of which, aren't they going to be having some free-time soon? And Sony will be needing a CEO...

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, while this is eerily perfect, I think it would have been hilarious if the parody account wasn't ending.

Like, two CEOs later, still having Kaz Hirai posting as if he's CEO.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
So Kaz becomes the chairman.

What does a chairman do? Especially at a big corp like Sony.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
*salute to Kaz*

He oversaw some of Sony's toughest times and got them back to profitability and success. Take a breather. Andrew house as well for that matter.

Hopefully the guys replacing these are as good or better

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
in Asia corporation (such as Sony), Chairman carries alot of weight...as much if not more than the CEO's.

That's unlike Western corporation where the Chairman basically just chairs the monthly board meetings.