• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzgvOTgwL29yaWdpbmFsL0lNR181MzEzLmpwZz8xNTM5MTg5OTAz
That guy in the orca suit in the back, lmao

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
LOL. Y'all are all amateurs.

NOTHING is worse than Emma Frost's "IvX" costume that closed out that series when she went full villain.

emma-frosts-new-costume-ivx.jpg

This one is so terrible Marvel just straight pretended it never happened the next time she appeared, and hasn't mentioned it since.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Did anyone post the new Batgirl re-design by the super famous SGM??

I mean, I dont really get all that worked up over new suit designs, but this one was the exception lol. The BatSymbol is a bra!

Also, I dont really care about the Redhood, but his new design is pretty bad considering his original look was perfect.

Didio and Lee are successfully New52ing the DC Comics universe again, with Bendis being the biggest offender. Geoff is more needed in DC Comics than any of his detractors would likely to admit.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
How is that terrible? All of them look pretty good.

If anything, I'm kinda glad Namor is getting the same kind of ridiculous outfit that's been a mainstay of female superheros for decades.

I mean, look at his other costumes. His most iconic one is a green scaled speedo.

No Guy Gardner: Warrior, or is that too far back? Or Fate, the dude who melted Dr. Fate's helmet and made a dagger (or something)? Or Wonder Girl Cassie's first costume (drawn by the legendary Byrne)? Actually that last one is ok, because it was kind of cobbled together and she wasn't supposed to look like a superhero, until they made the character the usual blonde bombshell superhero.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
A lot of comic designs are kind of trashy, though, even ones we hold up as iconic.

Take the New Teen Titans. I love what Wolfman and Perez did with them. But Starfire's costume is just a swimsuit, and Cyborg's costumes is basically underwear with... stockings? Raven is still great, though, and I'll always like that Wondergirl was different than WW.