• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Boy?

• Izuku Midoriya

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Katsuki Bakugo

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Shoto Todoroki

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
No Low or Saga return in the solicits 😭😭😭

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
KICBELm.jpg

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
After thinking about it a bit more, I think Hickman's Fantastic Four and especially his FF Future Foundation stuff was better than his Avengers and New Avengers run overall. I would need to re-read his FF stuff to make a better judgement, but I dont have time for all that. His Avengers had much higher highs, but also much lower lows. Infinity, the beginning of Eight Months Later, and Secret Wars were the best parts imo. Also it didnt help that the artists seemed to get worse and worse as the run went on.

crimsonECHIDNA

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
The cover to Miles' book is so sexy I had to change my avatar.

Wondering if that is tying into Riri's book because it's interesting that Miles is getting kidnapped again in such a short timeframe.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
After thinking about it a bit more, I think Hickman's Fantastic Four and especially his FF Future Foundation stuff was better than his Avengers and New Avengers run overall. I would need to re-read his FF stuff to make a better judgement, but I dont have time for all that. His Avengers had much higher highs, but also much lower lows. Infinity, the beginning of Eight Months Later, and Secret Wars were the best parts imo. Also it didnt help that the artists seemed to get worse and worse as the run went on.
It definitely was.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
That being said, I cant wait to read his X-Men stuff. Man I hope it leads to more though.

Also, I love Doom now.

spiderferi

Apr 15, 2018
Tehran, Iran
Life Story #2 was lit. It had a minor issue but apart from that, I really liked it. We're spoilt having both Zdarsky and Spencer writing Spidey comics in the past couple of months. The art could be better tho.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Wish Marvel would reprint Hickman's FF omnis, so I can at least pick them up and read in the future.

Think im going to finish Super Sons though after Secret Wars. Then move on to Batman/TMNT and Old Man Logan.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Reading Yotsuba is such a nice change of pace, everything I read always has drama and everyone is fighting for their lives over something or another and then comes Yotsuba where a chapter is just her walking around taking picture or going to a restaurant and watching an old man cook food.

The art starts pretty simple but as it goes on you can tell the artist gets better and better and now with the later issues he goes ham on the backgrounds making some insanely detailed.

Also, I love how she's the Urkel to the neighbors but they actually love having her around and will always invite her to things.

It's just so joyful.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Reading Yotsuba is such a nice change of pace, everything I read always has drama and everyone is fighting for their lives over something or another and then comes Yotsuba where a chapter is just her walking around taking picture or going to a restaurant and watching an old man cook food.

The art starts pretty simple but as it goes on you can tell the artist gets better and better and now with the later issues he goes ham on the backgrounds making some insanely detailed.

Also, I love how she's the Urkel to the neighbors but they actually love having her around and will always invite her to things.

It's just so joyful.
284.png

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I have absolutely ZERO doubt in my mind that his FF run was better than his Avengers/New Avengers run.

Status
Not open for further replies.