• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is Xavier the Maker?

• Yes

Votes: 29 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 69 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
imagine going in that thread, all 35+ pages and counting of that shit show, and thinking one side looks better than the other

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why are MCU fans so cringe
As an ex-MCU fan myself, I can understand their disappointment but not to the levels that thread is displaying.
It's kind of funny in that they still don't see themselves as cringe because of their reactions which is even more cringe.

But hey, if you say ANYTHING remotely critical of their movies, you're a Sony stan all the way.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
I'm curious to know: Marvel and Sony will probably have this sorted out, but in case they don't, what's the likelyhood of Marvel giving Spidey the same treatment they gave the X-Men and the F4, during their feud with Fox?

The only reason I entertain this mindset is because I remember, at one point, the X-Men were Marvel's biggest property--and they still got done dirty this past decade

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I'm sitting here looking at this vampirella preview after having read the priest interview and also some of his books and woof.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think I should be in charge of Spider-Man, I can balance that while writing Batman.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I just learned a new thing. Is this viewable?
Hidden content
You need to be in at least one of the following groups to see this content:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Finally started Operation Zero Tolerance. Its crazy how good this "event" is compared to Onslaught, which were only a few months apart. Bastion is such a good X villain imo. And I LOVE Pacheco's art so much.

Also read the first appearance of Maggot today lol... Thats all I have to say on the topic.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
i bought too many comics and now i don't know what to read

i want small dirty (possibly street level) stuff like bendis maleev daredevil

king batman
tynion tec (but first, steph brown / cass batgirl books)
event leviathan (but first, superman action comics)
percy green arrow
waid black widow
ennis ghost rider
ellis/lemire moon knight

help

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

detective-top-185142.png

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
i bought too many comics and now i don't know what to read

i want small dirty (possibly street level) stuff like bendis maleev daredevil

king batman
event leviathan (but first, superman action comics)
percy green arrow
waid black widow
ennis ghost rider
ellis/lemire moon knight

help
Go with moon knight first, or black widow if you want a faster read

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so devoted to saving money that I didn't take advantage of two Chapters sales to get four volumes of Vinland Saga for $30 off, which also would have included enough of those gift points for a $50 credit.

I feel terrible and not at all enriched.

Finally started Operation Zero Tolerance. Its crazy how good this "event" is compared to Onslaught, which were only a few months apart. Bastion is such a good X villain imo. And I LOVE Pacheco's art so much.

Also read the first appearance of Maggot today lol... Thats all I have to say on the topic.

I agree, Maggot is the best.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

sven

Oct 31, 2017
The best issues of Cable & Deadpool are the ones Cable does not appear in. I wish it had just been a DP solo using the the Blind Al/Weasel/Sandi/Crazy Inez/Agent X/Hydra Bob status quo from the very beginning.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Batman 77 is already selling for a crazy amount on eBay, so I would recommend people reading physically rush to their stores before the speculators buy them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.