• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is Xavier the Maker?

• Yes

Votes: 29 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 69 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
No vacation for Jen. Looks like they're covers for PlayStation Magazine!

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Quitely to life

People are liking The Boys, but I bet after Watchmen TV, everyone will be over post-modern superhero shows again.

That's probably one of the very few Millar comics I kinda liked for most of it. One of the deaths made me yell out loud, "No!" though. That's when I was starting to read Millar. When I soon realized all the similar tropes in his writing, I quickly grew to hate it and want to avoid it.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
No vacation for Jen. Looks like they're covers for PlayStation Magazine!

I think it's just a homage. Old PSM had comic book artists do covers all the time.

I had this Joe Mad one:
mortal-kombat-4-PSM-Mag-11-scorpion-liquid-joe-madureira-cover-m.jpg

Deleted member 38227

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 12, 2018
PoX #2: Light summary stuff
Fills in some gaps about Rasputin's (and maybe Mystique's) mission; locks some players in place and introduces some very big players previously hinted at; sets the stage for a great battle; then cosmic weirdness at the end. Interesting charts/graphs/exposition--though I'll be damned to see all the connections.
Anyone decoded the Krakoan language yet? I know some based on when it's used for the title of the book, but I haven't figured out all the symbols...

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
PoX #2: Light summary stuff
Fills in some gaps about Rasputin's (and maybe Mystique's) mission; locks some players in place and introduces some very big players previously hinted at; sets the stage for a great battle; then cosmic weirdness at the end. Interesting charts/graphs/exposition--though I'll be damned to see all the connections.
Anyone decoded the Krakoan language yet? I know some based on when it's used for the title of the book, but I haven't figured out all the symbols...
Oh cool. Thanks for the light summary!

Yea the language was decided already. There was an error at first so it took Hickman acknowledging the mistake for it to be complete.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So I haven't read this current run of Avengers yet, (post No Surrender) how does Blade fit into the team? I like that they're trying to make it work with him in it. I always thought his character was underutilized. Stories like Damnation were cool to see with the horror/mystic side of Marvel.

sven

Oct 31, 2017
Finally got my MU password sorted out. Time to pick up where I left off in late 2006 with the X-Men......

Uncanny X-Men #477 (Rise and Fall of Shi'ar)
Astonishing X-Men #16
Cable & Deadpool #31 (Civil War tie-in)
New X-Men #30
Exiles #87
X-Factor #13
X-Men #193

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Kelly Thompson and Bachalo are the new Deadpool creative team.

Morbius is getting a book by Ayala and Marcelo Ferreira

Scream is getting a book by Clay McLeod Chapman and Mooneyham

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
Oh Kelly can absolutely pull off a Deadpool book, just fucking shed any niceties and deliver the rough chuckles, go whole hog mean, you don't have to play nice because everyone likes your characters, it's Deadpool, you can be cruel doing Deadpool.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Im going to have to buy Deadpool I guess lol. Wonder if Bachalo wanted on it, or if he was asked to do it. I think I remember Aaron saying he had to sell Bachalo his Doctor Strange book before he would draw it, since he wasnt sure if he wanted to do it.

That is too bad. I might have given it a shot with a different artist.
Is this a joke?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Scream solo? WHY?

Deadpool sounds dope but I was suckered for the last solo.

Mobrius? Gee I wonder why?

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
IST Deals of the Week and featured Latest Releases for August 13, 2019. Surprised the new edition of Absolute Darkest Knight isn't being featured. Or did that get canceled?
pgkiMfN.jpg

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Kelly is finally on something that's more or less guaranteed to last longer than a year.

Big shocker, that Marauders cover is entirely my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.