• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is Xavier the Maker?

• Yes

Votes: 29 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 69 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So is Marvels Dracula stuff any good? Saw an omni at the store earlier today and got kinda interested.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
rQBrpuf.jpg

Ric Grayson video game hype

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
rQBrpuf.jpg

Ric Grayson video game hype

What's that from. LINKS Y'ALL. Why I gotta keep reminding you about links!?

ah yes a Scream """""ongoing"""" and a Morbius """"ongoing"""""

Inside Marvel offices:
"Venom is real popular. What next?"
"What about lady Venom?"
"What? Do we have one of those?"
"Yes sir."
"But what about some prestige? You can't just hand that to Bunn or something."
"What about that horror author guy we have doing some projects?"
"Good enough."
"Six issues tops?"
"Of course, but call it an ongoing. No one is buying a Scream mini."

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
If you like it more power to you.

But to me his work is beyond hideous. His paneling is weird and I often have trouble figuring out WTF is happening in individual panels. If it were up to me he'd sign an exclusive deal with DC and never come back to Marvel.
I know what your saying, and I know he can be off putting for some. So I wasnt saying you were wrong or anything, just giving you a hard time is all.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Does he still name himself after a fast food chain
Red Robin isn't fast food. It's a sitdown restaurant that sells burgers. Burgers aren't fast food, but most fast food chains sell burgers. Sorry to get explainy, but this distinction bugged my reptile brain and I felt compelled to put it out there.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
So I haven't read this current run of Avengers yet, (post No Surrender) how does Blade fit into the team? I like that they're trying to make it work with him in it. I always thought his character was underutilized. Stories like Damnation were cool to see with the horror/mystic side of Marvel.
The avengers fought vampires for a bit and they were like "hey Blade wanna join" and he's just been hanging around ever since

It's fun

OH HELL YEAH KELLY

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Turns out Tim Drake is Blue Falcon and the reason Dynomutt is a robot is cuz Tim is a computer and robotics genius. They were playing the long con with that Blue Falcon and Super Sons mini forever ago!

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
DC editorial swamped with bird encyclopedias in order to not give Tim Drake a laughable name

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Red Robin isn't fast food. It's a sitdown restaurant that sells burgers. Burgers aren't fast food, but most fast food chains sell burgers. Sorry to get explainy, but this distinction bugged my reptile brain and I felt compelled to put it out there.
Huh, I had no idea. You do learn something new every day

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
EB4JRJBWkAEaoHX

Tim's new outfit/look.

Hey thats not bad! At least from the little we can see from it here.

Fuck yeah to that Emma costume

I can't Waaaaaaait

Man I LOVE that Capt. Brittan Betsy!

Speaking of cool costumes/designs, Onslaught has a bunch of neat costumes I had never seen before. This Hawkeye suit looks so good imo. Much better than that purple suit with the weird visor at least.

char2.jpg

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Speaking of cool costumes/designs, Onslaught has a bunch of neat costumes I had never seen before. This Hawkeye suit looks so good imo. Much better than that purple suit with the weird visor at least.

char2.jpg

Do not speak ill of the pointy mask.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

char2.jpg
The head sock is one of the worst costume trends

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, apparently Franklin Richards and Rachael Grey hook up in the future and had a kid who becomes a villain called Hyperstorm? WTF?

latest

So Scott Summers grandson? How have I never heard of this dude before. I mean clearly hes a complete joke, but still.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, apparently Franklin Richards and Rachael Grey hook up in the future and had a kid who becomes a villain called Hyperstorm? WTF?

latest

So Scott Summers grandson? How have I never heard of this dude before. I mean clearly hes a complete joke, but still.

Franklin/Rachel was canonized in the original DoFP story.

Which is weird, since Kitty/Rachel is the canon pairing.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine spending all that time applying conditioner only to have your hairdo ruined from full head coverage.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
These early solicitations for the Dawn of X titles are something else:

X-Men #2 - When an island full of unspeakable horrors appears on the horizon, the X-Men have their work cut out for themselves keeping Krakoa safe!
Fallen Angels #1 and #2 - Mutantkind's newfound place in the world doesn't account for every mutant…not all belong in paradise. Psylocke is joined by Cable and X-23 on a mission of revenge that could jeopardize all of mutant existence!
New Mutants #1 and #2 - The classic New Mutants (Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, and Cypher) get together with a few new friends in Chamber and Mondo. They're the next generation of mutants and they're ready to claim their future now...so what better way to do that than a mission to the stars alongside the Starjammers!?
X-Force #2 - X-Force is the CIA of the mutant world; Beast, Jean Grey and Sage on the intelligence side, Wolverine, Kid Omega, an Domino on the special ops side.
In a perfect world, there would be no need for an X-Force. But we're not there...yet.
Marauders #2 - The Hellfire Trading Company has control of Mutant trade on the seas… but that doesn't mean its Inner Circle is done stabbing one another in the back. As Captain Pryde and her Marauders sail on, the real cutthroats are back home…
Excalibur #2 - Betsy Braddock is Captain Britain, but a citizen of Krakoa. With Rogue's condition a mystery, the team heads to the one place that has always been the seat of Excalibur's power - the Lighthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.