• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
This Immortal Hulk book seems to be really good. Wonder why we never talk about it here?

Really, you're shocked we never talk about it on DCera?

I feel like I see people talking about it constantly? Deservedly so, but of all the books that get overlooked, and there are a lot, Immortal Hulk isn't one of them. Are you being sarcastic?

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
uhhh yeah dude... absolutely...
tKbB69o.png

Nailed it.

I wish more people talked about Immortal Hulk on here. It seems really odd that people are ignoring it.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

they've been posting images that look like are from a WW2 book, but they've been working on for over a year. Hope it's what they are doing next, would love to see their take on a book like that.

Even Spider-Man isn't that great. Arkham is the only great comic book game.
Gotta agree. The main campaign was great, aside from too many stealth sections. But the side content got really boring. The only good one was the hammerhead side quest line, but that was only because it felt like a main story quest.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
they've been posting images that look like are from a WW2 book, but they've been working on for over a year. Hope it's what they are doing next, would love to see their take on a book like that.

Gotta agree. The main campaign was great, aside from too many stealth sections. But the side content got really boring. The only good one was the hammerhead side quest line, but that was only because it felt like a main story quest.

Their next book starts next month. Its an ongoing version of Criminal.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I could have sworn it was Brubaker and Philips, but it looks like it might have been Steve Epting that's doing the WW2/Cold War book, with Garth Ennis. Swear Breitweiser said it was for a Brubaker project.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I could have sworn it was Brubaker and Philips, but it looks like it might have been Steve Epting that's doing the WW2/Cold War book, with Garth Ennis. Swear Breitweiser said it was for a Brubaker project.

Breitweiser isn't working with those guys anymore. Maybe it's because she's a trump supporting gator?

Philips son is now coloring his work.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Epting is 12 issues ahead or this will die just like Velvet.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah that game looked rough. voice acting seemed good enough and they're using solid designs like gamora and promixa going for comics instead of MCU. if there's a nice cast and a bonkers story could be fun

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
yeah that game looked rough. voice acting seemed good enough and they're using solid designs like gamora and promixa going for comics instead of MCU. if there's a nice cast and a bonkers story could be fun
We only have a generic 2019 date, so we'll see what improvements they can make. Team Ninja being the developer is encouraging gameplay-wise.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Heres shots from Aug that Epting posted, so hes atleast been on it since then hopefully (if its the same book).

This TKO seems like a new publisher that just announced their first couple of books on Dec 4th lol.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Almost none of the "pretty much confirmed" rumored announcements have been at the TGAs lol. Metroid Prime 4, MP Trilogy on Switch, Aliens Blackout, Avengers project, Borderlands 3.

How does God of War win the goty lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.