• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
So pissed we didnt get anything from Death Stranding. That was the main reason I was watching lol. Kojima is there almost every year!

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if you guys noticed, but did you see that in the Ultimate Alliance 3 trailer, someone remembered Supergiant exists?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Coolest is about to loose his thread making privileges again soon if he keeps up at this pace lol.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
So pissed we didnt get anything from Death Stranding. That was the main reason I was watching lol. Kojima is there almost every year!

.....Seriously? How many fucking trailers do we need for the same game lmao.

At this point I don't think The Avengers game even exists.

lol. Literally everyone let us down this year. Rocksteady, WB Montreal, and Crystal Dynamics, all of 'em. They all got bullied by Spider-Man. XD

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
And yet we still know next to nothing about the game lol. Was hoping for a release date at the least. Kojima trailers are what i live for!

MK11 and Obsidian Fallout both looked awesome.

lol, MK11's appearance is kind of a trip. I really don't care for the franchise at all, so of course that's the one that gets revealed of the WB games.

And Obsidian's game looked cool...then I realized it was first person. Man, TGA was very well produced. Geoff Keighley did a fantastic job. But that show was a total monkey's paw.

Ultimate Alliance 3 should've been paired with the Avengers Project. Being exclusive to Switch means it's already carved out its own niche.

Oct 25, 2017
Yoooo!

Not sure who TKO are but put that creative team right in my veins. Unknown Soldier is a top ten run, if not top five.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I don't get why they were so secretive around that title, it's like the most... normal title ever

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I just realized that every x person from Laura's generation down is still an X kid...

Holy shit

Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Weird.. in some countries the title for Avengers 4 is actually Avengers Ultimatum.
Wasp better watchout for Blob

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Yoooo!

Not sure who TKO are but put that creative team right in my veins. Unknown Soldier is a top ten run, if not top five.

TKO appears to be a new publisher in a similar vain as Image. I think there were rumors about it around SDCC or NYCC, but I could be thinking of a different Publisher. Even BleedingCool seems to have been blindsided by this lol.

Really excited for Avengers 4! Although part of me is just looking forward to not having all these "rumors and leaks" about trailer dates lol.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Yea I had just saw that Animal Man Deluxe edition right before Black Friday lol. Was going to get the regular tpbs while they were on sale but I'm going to wait for that instead. Would buy the Omni, but it's just like the one for Doom Patrol, almost $100 and never goes on sale :(

I know you don't like Morrison, Messi, but I think you might actually like his Animal Man.

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Damn I didn't expect Hulk to be so high

Also I've been meaning to read Prism Stalker, what's your opinion on it?
The art and colors are trippy as sin and absolutely gorgeous. Plus there's some good creative use of panels. But the whole school academy setting threw me off since I felt like it dragged at points. But Vep's "sismance" with the blonde girl (I forgot her name) is damn good as is Leong establishing rival characters. I haven't read the last issue as I was out of the country when it came out but hopefully it finally left the school setting. At times it was a sci-fi version of Fist of The North Star since I couldn't help but think of a few martial arts films.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
The art and colors are trippy as sin and absolutely gorgeous. Plus there's some good creative use of panels. But the whole school academy setting threw me off since I felt like it dragged at points. But Vep's "sismance" with the blonde girl (I forgot her name) is damn good as is Leong establishing rival characters. I haven't read the last issue as I was out of the country when it came out but hopefully it finally left the school setting. At times it was a sci-fi version of Fist of The North Star since I couldn't help but think of a few martial arts films.
The 8house series Sloane Leong did was pretty rad, I wouldn't mind giving Prism Stalker a look
Hm, good to know. I imagine reading it all collected would help with the whole academy setting idk. I'll check it out sometime

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to read Golden Kamuy, but people in the thread are saying it probably wont be included with this :(

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
So, what, if anything, is currently ongoing in the Black Hammer universe? I know there are miniseries like Sherlock Frankenstein and Doctor Star, but is the Black Hammer universe still ongoing in a non-spin-off way?

Status
Not open for further replies.