• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who wins in a fight?

• Knull

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • The Batman Who LMAOs

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
headerzyjla.png

dclocn7.png

dc1wwj12.png

dc29mjjo.png

Year of the Villain: Hell Arisen #1 By Tynion IV, Epting (Dec 18th) - DC's "Year of the Villain" begins its sinister conclusion! Lex Luthor has brought Perpetua back from her cosmic grave and restored her power! Now the Multiverse lives in fear that she might wipe out all existence. The only thing that could stop her are the forces of the Dark Multiverse— which means it's Luthor's mission to defeat the Batman Who Laughs! But if Batman and Superman couldn't stop him, what chance does Luthor stand? Spinning out of the end of the "Justice/ Doom War" in Justice League #38 and the conclusion of the epic "Infected" arc from Batman/Superman #5, DC's two top villains face off in a battle royal—and the fate of all reality hangs in the balance!

Harley Quinn: Villain of the Year #1 By Russell, Norton (Dec 11th) - Harley Quinn hosts "Villainy's Biggest Night" as the DCU's most dastardly gather at the Hall of Doom to do what they do best—congratulate themselves! But one villain has a secret plan, fueled by years of being overlooked by his peers, and the burning desire to receive the praise he so rightly deserves... Don't miss out on a one-of-a-kind comic book experience, with the winners decided by you, the fans! Who will be crowned DC's Villain of the Year? Go to dcvillainoftheyear.com for more information!

Harleen #3 By Stjepan Sejic (Dec 18th) - In which our doomed doctor makes a choice she can never take back-one that seals her dark fate and gives rise to one of the most legendary villains of all time!

Harley Quinn #68 By Humphries, Basri (Dec 4th) - When Harley's first Christmas without her mother proves more difficult than she anticipated, she leaves Coney Island and heads to the most holiday-free zone she can imagine: Los Angeles! Looking to forget about her troubles for a little while, Harley dives headfirst into the glitz and glamor of Tinseltown... but finds something unexpected in the process—her holiday spirit!

The Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child #1 By Miller, Grampa (Dec 11th) - It's been three years since the events of Dark Knight III: The Master Race. Lara has spent the time learning to be more human, and Carrie Kelley has been growing into her new role as Batwoman. But a terrifying evil has returned to Gotham City, and Lara and Carrie must team up to stop this growing threat—and they have a secret weapon. Young Jonathan Kent, "the golden child," has a power inside of him unlike anything the world has ever seen, and it's about to be unleashed...

Suicide Squad #1 By Taylor, Redondo (Dec 18th) - Task Force X—nicknamed the Suicide Squad—unites some of the DCU's unlikeliest villains for its bloodiest series yet! The Squad's new mission is to neutralize a new group of international super-terrorists known as the Revolutionaries—and not everyone on either side will make it out alive! But when the U.S. government's most deniable team of do-badders realizes that the surviving Revolutionaries will be joining the Squad, all hell breaks loose! Who can Harley Quinn and Deadshot trust when their new teammates are the very people their crew was assigned to kill? The Suicide Squad doesn't just need to worry about surviving their next mission... now they have to survive each other!

The Infected: Deathbringer #1 By Quinn, Oliver (Dec 4th) - Donna Troy is a hero. She fought alongside friends, led the Titans into battle, and buried more friends in the line of duty than she cares to remember. She's strong, she's brave, she's one of the fiercest warriors on the planet...and she's the Batman Who Laughs' next target for infection! Spinning out of the events of The Batman Who Laughs and Batman/Superman comes the story of a hero who is done with bringing peace to a world that cannot be trusted with it. A woman who's past has been her greatest adversary, and whose newly awakened dark side is ready to burn it all down and forge a new destiny. No more peace. Only...Deathbringer!

New Years Evil #1 By Busiek, Hardman, Bechko, Ayala, Watters, Eaglesham, Kumar, Casagrande and others (Dec 4th) - Why hello there, readers! It's your Uncle Joker letting you know that this year's DC winter holiday special is not for the good guys. It's all about the folks on Santa's naughty list! Folks like me, Sinestro, Toyman, Harley Quinn, and even an appearance from that timely rascal the Calendar Man. Come sledding with your favorite villains in 10 fantastic tales created by comics' finest talents. They're not as funny as me, mind you, but it's important that we be charitable this time of year.

Wonder Woman: Dead Earth #1 By Daniel Warren Johnson (Dec 18th) - The celebrated creator of Murder Falcon and Extremity and artist of The Ghost Fleet, Daniel Warren Johnson brings bold sci-fi chops to his DC debut with a harrowing vision of Wonder Woman unlike anything you've ever seen. Princess Diana of Themyscira left paradise to save Man's World from itself. When Wonder Woman awakens from a centuries-long sleep to discover the Earth reduced to a nuclear wasteland, she knows she failed. Trapped alone in a grim future, Diana must protect the last human city from titanic monsters while uncovering its secret of this dead Earth—and how she may be responsible for it.

Batman #85 By King, Janin (Dec 18th) - The stunning conclusion to "City of Bane" is here! How will Flashpoint Batman be vanquished from our dimension? What will become of Gotham Girl now that she's betrayed all she knows? How will the Bat team cope without Alfred? Will Catwoman stick around? Who will rebuild Gotham City? Is Batman ever going to be Batman again? The event of the summer now closes out the year, setting the stage for a whole new path for the Dark Knight Detective. You don't dare miss the extra-sized concluding chapter to Tom King's epic run on Batman—and it all leads to the new Batman and Catwoman series!

Catwoman #18 By Joelle Jones (Dec 11th) - Catwoman has made her choice: she will use the map Lex Luthor gave her to prevent Raina Creel from finding the Lazarus Pit and rebuilding herself. But has Selina fully weighed the cost? To go this route, she will effectively be taking over all crime in Villa Hermosa, a secret she will have to keep hidden from the Batman. That is, if she survives Raina's deadly counter attack. The Creels have already been experimenting with life after death, and the assassins they send to stop ? Selina will come armed with more than nine lives!

Doomsday Clock #12 By Johns, Frank (Dec 18th) - This is it! The final showdown between Dr. Manhattan and Superman shakes up the DC Universe to its very core! But can even the Man of Steel walk out from the shadow of Manhattan?

marvelqii7t.png

mar1y6k3p.png

mar2ddkn2.png

Incoming #1 By Ewing, Slott, Zdarsky, Thompson, Pak, L. Ewing, Rosenberg, Brisson, Ahmed, Howard, Hickman, Pak, Cates, Aaron, Ramos, Cheung and more - ONE WILL UNITE THEM! A mysterious murder brings together the heroes of the Marvel Universe in the search for a killer - but no one can imagine where the trail will lead, or how it will affect everything in 2020 and beyond! Who is the victim and who is the assailant? The closing chapter to MARVEL's 80th year, which will connect the dots of everything that happened in 2019 and propel the narrative into the year that is to come! Featuring the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Daredevil, Spider-Man, the Champions, the Agents of Atlas, Valkyrie, the Immortal Hulk, Jessica Jones, Venom, Ghost Rider, the Masked Raider and more!

Annihilation – Scourge Omega #1 By Rosenberg, Garcia - In the face of the Annihilation, there is no more room in the cosmos for heroes or villains – only survival.

X-Men #4 By Hickman, Yu - EARTH'S MOST POWERFUL! CYCLOPS STORMS THE SAVAGE LAND! The most powerful heroes of the dominant species on the planet, the X-Men rise to protect the world against any threat. From a new foe in the Savage Land to an old nemesis' surprising return…

New Mutants #3 By Brisson, Flaviano - While the original New Mutants are off in space, the rest of the youth of Krakoa begin to make the future they want to live in. First up - Armor's outreach party, seeking young mutants who have chosen not to come to Krakoa.

Spider-Man 2099 #1 By Spencer, Garcia Silva - Miguel O'Hara is a rising star at Alchemax, but his world is about to come crashing down. The future of the Marvel Universe is about to die and the world needs a hero. As Miguel faces a destiny he's tried to run from all his life, the secrets of 2099 begin to unravel here.

Doom 2099 #1 By Zdarsky, Castiello - In 2099, everything has changed. Technology has changed. Governments have changed. People have changed. But only one thing has remained the same…DOOM.

2099 Omega #1 By Spencer, Sandoval - Run by Doctor Doom and bereft of heroes by design, 2099 is a rough place. All power and no responsibility, the world is in trouble and no one is helping. Is there truly no hope?

Dr Strange #1 By Waid, Walker - The impossible has happened! Doctor Strange's hands have been healed, restoring his surgical skills - but now he's being torn between his obligations as the Sorcerer Supreme and as a neurosurgeon. And when he's forced to choose which vows to uphold, who suffers most for it? After all, magic always has a cost…

Revenge of the Cosmic Ghost Rider #1 By Hopeless, Cates, Hepburn, Shaw - Cosmic Ghost Rider is back, baby! But with a reputation like his, it's only a matter of time before the law catches up to the future Frank Castle and tries to put him in chains - too bad for the law, chains are Castle's weapons of choice these days. Now in an intergalactic prison, the Rider is going to turn his cage into an all-out cage match! Who's going to be the last alien standing?!

Deadpool #2 By Thompson, Bachalo - As Deadpool tries to build up his new monster kingdom, he keeps running into obstacles. Obstacles named CAPTAIN AMERICA and ELSA BLOODSTONE. But they are far from his only problems: There's someone killing monsters, and their sights are set on those closest to Deadpool. Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown, particularly when it's in the sights of one of the deadliest people in the Marvel Universe!

Spider-Ham #1 By Wells, Robson - Not a dream! Not a hoax! Not an imaginary tail! Spider-Ham finally has his own series! (Again!) Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham finds himself jumping through time, side-by-side with Peter PARKER, the Spectacular Spider-MAN!

Venom #21 By Cates, Bagley - VENOM ISLAND BEGINS HERE! 'Nuff said!

image7weal.png

ima1jwkuy.png

ima2yajw0.png

Deadly Class #42 By Remender, Craig, Boyd (Dec 25th) - The gang catch a break.

Death or Glory #7 By Remender, Bengal (Dec 18th) - Glory's cargo consists of a heavily drugged Pablo, a worried Isabelle, a very sick father, and a liver to save him—but it won't last forever. She's got a whole mess of trouble hot on her heels, and time is running out.

Die #10 By Gillen, Hans (Dec 4th) - Forget escaping DIE.

Copra #3 By Fiffe (Dec 4th) - In this final showdown between COPRA and their cybernetic opponents, it's out with the old, fallen comrades, and in with the new recruit. Will our team's past nightmares come back to haunt them? And why does a desperate government cult care? You would, too, if your séance sparked an apocalypse.

Manifest Destiny #39 By Dingess, Roberts, Gieni (Dec 4th) - The ghostly Maldonado plays Lewis and Clark against each other. They may have begun this adventure together, but only one of them is fated to make it back alive.

Middlewest #13 By Young, Corona (Dec 18th) - Abel knows hard work and cruel adults, and on the Raider Farms he'll find no shortage of either. Elsewhere, Maggie and Jeb struggle to rally a crew to rescue the kids, and they need to be quick—the weather is starting to turn.

Pretty Deadly: The Rat #4 By Kelly Sue, Rios (Dec 11th) Obsession will drive them mad.

Project X-Mas #1 By Millar, ??? (Dec 18th) - MARK MILLAR and Netflix have teamed up to give you the perfect Christmas gift—the sequel to one of the most beloved Millarworld projects since the dawn of time. The twist is that you don't know what it is, and like all good gifts, you're in for a nice surprise when you open the delivery boxes on December 18th. Can you guess what Santa's going to bring you??

The Old Guard: Force Multiplied #1 By Rucka, Fernandez (Dec 18th) - Andromache of Scythia and her band of soldiers are back in this second story chronicling the battles and burdens of their dubious immortality. Nile's addition to the team has given them new purpose and new direction, but when you've got 6,000 years of history at your back, the past is always ready to return—with a vengeance.

banner71jbv.png

manga137jqi.png

My Hero Academia Vol 22 By Kouhei Horikoshi (Dec 11th) - In the third match of the joint battle training, the students of Class 1-A have their hands full dealing with the unexpected creativity of Class B's Quirk use. These matches give everyone a chance to reflect on exactly where they all stand in relation to each other, and on the events in their lives that have brought them to this point. Then it's time for Bakugo to show what he's learned...

One Punch Man Vol 18 By One, Murata (Dec 11th) - Garo has just left the Monster Association's hideout when he crosses paths with Saitama, who's in quite a pickle, but Saitama still doesn't know Garo is the Hero Hunter. Later, King the Ripper can no longer hold back his murderous urges and confronts Garo himself!

Golden Kamuy Vol 13 By Satoru Noda (Dec 18th) - Sugimoto and Asirpa reach Lake Kussharo near Abashiri prison at last! The time has come to put all their plans to break into the prison and meet Noppera-bo into action. Their nemesis, Lieutenant Tsurumi, as always, is one step ahead and has his own agents inside Abashiri. Tsurumi himself is on the way, with a contingent of troops and a gunboat to back him up! But if anyone can survive being surrounded by enemies and still keep Asirpa safe in this deadly conflict it's Immortal Sugimoto!

Kakegurui Vol 11 By Kawamoto, Naomura (Dec 11th) - As Yumeko makes merry by gambling, the other students are waging battle in school elections! Meanwhile, in order to uphold her promise to Mary, Ririka Momobami challenge's Nozomi Komabami of the same family...but what happens when Nozomi catches wind of their dealings? And perhaps the election battle's not all fair and square as fraud comes into play...

Konosuba Explosion Wonderful World Vol 3 By Akatsuki, Morino (Dec 11th) - All is quiet in Crimson Magic Village, but all that changes when Megumin announces her intent to leave! Yunyun, however, doesn't seem too pleased with this proclamation...

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Kannas Daily Life Vol 6 By Coolkyoushinja, Kimura (Dec 18th) - After leaving her otherworldly home to find her fellow dragon, Tohru, young Kanna found herself unofficially adopted by Tohru and her human companion, Miss Kobayashi. From attending elementary school to making new friends, Kanna learns to adjust to the human world with the curiosity and cuteness that only a young dragon could have!

TzEPo9P.png

etc1emjzv.png

Vampironica: New Blood #1 By Tieri, Moreci, Mok (Dec 4th) - Riverdale's own bombshell bloodsucker is back! Following the events of the Jughead the Hunger vs. Vampironica crossover, Veronica returns to her own universe, still a vampire. She's not the same, and she knows it. And now she needs answers. But she may not be ready for what she's about to discover!

Klaus and the life and times of Joe Christmas #1 By Morrison, Mora (Dec 18th) - In the tradition of Grant Morrison 's 2001 New X-Men Annual , BOOM! Studios presents a widescreen comic that catalogs the life and times of one Joe Christmas. Abandoned as a baby, Joe Christmas is taken in by Klaus. In this holiday calendar-inspired comic, experience 25 all new short stories of Klaus teaming up with Joe Christmas over the years!

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 By Parrott, Di Meo (Dec 4th) - The Power Rangers arrive in New York City to find Tommy Oliver (a.k.a. The Mighty Morphin Green Ranger) but soon discover he's joined forces with the villainous Shredder and the Foot Clan! As the Rangers are sent reeling by this betrayal, they 're confronted by another (fr)enemy... the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Can these heroes find a way to work together to defeat the bad guys and save the world from total destruction?!

YhnAhvs.png

-If you must post a spoilery panel or a page from a manga (recent or otherwise), please link to them with a proper spoiler warning.
-Please at least allow one week before posting unmarked spoilers.
- Use common sense when it comes to older spoilers. Its easy to use a spoiler tag and has the same effect.
-Announcements/Solicitations are not spoiler worthy, no need to tag
- Don't spoiler tag images, it doesn't work on mobile so its not reliable.
-MARK YOUR SPOILERS

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I like how the first line under community safeguards manga. Comics are fair game.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also I'm glad to see marvel has their own identity crisis/heroes in crisis

Edit:
Is Annihilation – Scourge another fucking event during incoming??

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Also I'm glad to see marvel has their own identity crisis/heroes in crisis

Edit:
Is Annihilation – Scourge another fucking event during incoming??

I believe incoming is not an event thingy. Its like a preview if the next year of marvel books with an overarching story.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Op needs more Shonen Jumps.

Also finally read Deadpool #1. Took me a bit to get the Jeff the land shark joke lol. I was like wait he needs books to survive? Must be something from the Gwenpool book or something lol. Then I got the joke!

Porl

Nov 6, 2017

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon save $5 when you spend $20 sale on books. I sorted it down to comic books. Might be a good deal or two in here:

edit: didn't save my sort -- just click in the left menu: Books, Comics & Graphic Novels.

This would be a great pick-up, maximising the discount too.

But I don't want to regret when FB eventually puts out their box set. -_-

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm taking applications for op image creator as I burned Rave out and I'm on my own from January

May 24, 2019
I hope DC Gen 5 is revealed by January so the Jan OP can just be images of Gen 5 Pokemon

edit: Or really it'd be for the month that those comics come out so keep this great idea in mind!

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon save $5 when you spend $20 sale on books. I sorted it down to comic books. Might be a good deal or two in here:

edit: didn't save my sort -- just click in the left menu: Books, Comics & Graphic Novels. check that, only seems to work in some situations. /shrug
there appears to be a bug in this deal so that it takes $5 off of every book in your cart after it's past $20, btw. can get a lot of manga volumes discounted to $7-8 discounted down to $2-3.
Do you actually want to do it? It's a pain in the ass lol
i'll be coolestspot's backup, if needs be. happy to help if it's needed.

Last edited:

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm finally getting around to watching Doom Patrol and mother of god it's so good. The Danny Patrol episode might be one of my favorite episodes of tv ever, damn that was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.