• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who wins in a fight?

• Knull

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • The Batman Who LMAOs

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Any time you start that thought, stop, because no one knows what to do with Venom since his original inception and it's different all the time. Now it's cosmic horror and Cates used Knull as an origin point to explain every origin for the symbiotes and Absolute Carnage to clean it all up (maybe since I haven't read all the tie ins unless it's a book I'm already reading).

Venom is fine now. Knull is fine. He's existed for like 6 issues and has received more vitriol in a matter of months than an entire year's worth of Barry Allen for no reason other than "he showed up at the end of Silver Surfer Black that one time"

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Any time you start that thought, stop, because no one knows what to do with Venom since his original inception and it's different all the time. Now it's cosmic horror and Cates used Knull as an origin point to explain every origin for the symbiotes and Absolute Carnage to clean it all up (maybe since I haven't read all the tie ins unless it's a book I'm already reading).

Venom is fine now. Knull is fine. He's existed for like 6 issues and has received more vitriol for no reason other than "he showed up at the end of Silver Surfer Black that one time"
Any other argument is null.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

for those interested in picking up the HoXPoX hardcover (comes out not this week, but next I think).

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
DEPRESSOVERSE

now that's an op title.

21uu6ptjg9241.jpg

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
this being Morrison, you would think the depressoverse has been corrupted by the Gentry but nah, there's just a place out there where that's how they roll, and I love it, and it's where I wanna live, among my people

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Absolute Carnage Omnibus is coming super fast. I can't remember an event getting an omnibus within a year.

Hellers

Oct 27, 2017
I've been reading a lot of mange recently (Nearly wrote mange).

*Edit* Actually did end up writing mange instead of manga

I'm not sorry.

May 24, 2019
The piracy thread in Gaming right now is gross. Nobody is admitting to piracy but everyone they know is doing it and it's normal OP! Get a grip! Dont be a narc, lol, etc.
I tried posting the comics example of books getting cancelled off of 20k sales while youtube recaps have a million views.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
But it's from Amazon so it's also 55% likely to arrive damaged.
Knull is an evil space god, and honestly him showing up in stuff like Thor and Silver Surfer makes more sense than Venom.
They need to give Knull an associate called Void. So when they kill some dude they can say "Your life is now KNULL AND VOID!" before laughing maniacally.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
I am somehow convinced that void already exists

edit: turns out I was right, he's the dark side of sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.