• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who wins in a fight?

• Knull

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • The Batman Who LMAOs

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The piracy thread in Gaming right now is gross. Nobody is admitting to piracy but everyone they know is doing it and it's normal OP! Get a grip! Dont be a narc, lol, etc.
I tried posting the comics example of books getting cancelled off of 20k sales while youtube recaps have a million views.

one of gaming side's long loved pastimes is wink winking about piracy

May 24, 2019
If you're not spending hundreds or thousands of dollars to play classic games that nobody's collecting the cheques for anyway, smdh!

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

Hell Yea! lol. Wonder if this is the last book in this series, at least for a little while. Seems like he would want to move on and try something else. I would love to see him do a Justice League type book or Swamp Thing. Just for the art of course.

for those interested in picking up the HoXPoX hardcover (comes out not this week, but next I think).

wow, that looks great. I need that No Surrender HC too. Is this oversized?

Also, is this the quickest a book has released like this lol?

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
So got a question. Been asked by a friend where the best place to start is with reading Nightwing/Dick Grayson based comics. Basically they really like the character from various screen media and would like to start reading comics around Grayson, but I've no idea what to really suggest.

Does anyone have some suggestions on the best place to start and what collections might be worth picking up? It's mainly collections they're looking for at the moment, rather than picking up a currently ongoing series of individual issues.

Whistler

Oct 27, 2017
So got a question. Been asked by a friend where the best place to start is with reading Nightwing/Dick Grayson based comics. Basically they really like the character from various screen media and would like to start reading comics around Grayson, but I've no idea what to really suggest.

Does anyone have some suggestions on the best place to start and what collections might be worth picking up? It's mainly collections they're looking for at the moment, rather than picking up a currently ongoing series of individual issues.

Probably the 90s series, it's the best one. Grayson is great but it relies a lot on DCU knowledge.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017

tagging BKatastrophe the resident Nightwing Expert

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
You can't see who voted in the poll. Okay. Well. At this exact moment you know who I voted for.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
So it looks like there are a dozen Supes DLX Hardcovers releasing this week.

Which are gud? Tagging BKatastrophe for assistance!

Last edited:

Whistler

Oct 27, 2017

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
EKz8Ul_W4AA0902

This team looks wild.

Slott said in an interview that towards the end of his ASM run. Alonso pictched him to become "God of the X-Men", but Slott turned it down because he was more interested in eventually writing Fantastic Four and Indiana Jones.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any writers that do big intricate plots like Hickman but where the characters have personality?

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
EKz8Ul_W4AA0902

This team looks wild.

Slott said in an interview that towards the end of his ASM run. Alonso pictched him to become "God of the X-Men", but Slott turned it down because he was more interested in eventually writing Fantastic Four and Indiana Jones.
Sabretooth, some kind of eggman and? literally who else is there

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
EKz8Ul_W4AA0902

This team looks wild.

Is that eggman fucking Orphanmaker? Aside from that and Rasputin I don't know. Very interested though.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Ugh, I sense Havok's ugly head gear.

Why do they keep using that awful design.

Status
Not open for further replies.