• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favourite comics publisher?

• Marvel

• DC

• Shonen Jump (best boy Bakugo)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Sideshow's new Domino Premium Format is lovely.

300197_press1.jpg

...and hilariously expensive.
She got those fembot titties

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Finished the recent volume of Saga the other day.. this might be a super hot take, but I feel like it's dragging. A big story moment at the end of this one, but for a few volumes now I haven't really felt any progression to the story itself. Is there any path to an ending? Y The Last Man always had a goal in mind so there was a progression naturally.. this one is far more nebulous.

I see that they're taking a year off from it and honestly that is probably a good thing. Maybe it will let them focus on a path forward a bit more.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to combine my DC omnis and deluxe editions again a couple of months ago, and I just can't do it, lol. It looks off.

So I'm back to separating them. Simply looks better this way.

40064980203_7efbb29610_h.jpg

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TMW you spend half an hour writing an essay on Kingdom Hearts' opening and nobody reads it.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

LordOfLore

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
This week's best sellers on CMX

1. The Walking Dead #188
  2. Batman #64
  3. Justice League #17
  4. Die #3
  5. The Green Lantern #4
  6. Star Wars Vol. 9: Hope Dies
  7. Avengers #14
  8. Uncanny X-Men #11
  9. Young Justice #2
  10. Star Wars #61

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
This week's best sellers on CMX

1. The Walking Dead #188
  2. Batman #64
  3. Justice League #17
  4. Die #3
  5. The Green Lantern #4
  6. Star Wars Vol. 9: Hope Dies
  7. Avengers #14
  8. Uncanny X-Men #11
  9. Young Justice #2
  10. Star Wars #61
Walking Dead is entering pretty interesting territory again. And the comic has always been way better than thst snoozefest of a television series.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Any Switch owners play that No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again yet?

I tried to combine my DC omnis and deluxe editions again a couple of months ago, and I just can't do it, lol. It looks off.

So I'm back to separating them. Simply looks better this way.

40064980203_7efbb29610_h.jpg
That looks awesome! Love the clean look of your shelves.

And you got that Crimson collection! We're ypu able to get it when it was priced at like $20 on accident?

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess you voted Marvel in the poll...
Of course.

Any Switch owners play that No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again yet?

That looks awesome! Love the clean look of your shelves.

And you got that Crimson collection! We're ypu able to get it when it was priced at like $20 on accident?

Haha, yup! Ridiculously good quality book. I'll definitely read it since I bought it, but I'm not really in a hurry.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Of course.
Haha, yup! Ridiculously good quality book. I'll definitely read it since I bought it, but I'm not really in a hurry.
Nice! I found out about it too late :(

I passed on it. Reeked too much of a cash-grab and the spread of review scores was interesting.
Yea I totally wrote it off after the first gameplay trailer. But I saw some stuff this morning that has me really interested in it now. Might wait for a sale, but even at $40 with the season pass thing, I'm considering it. Just have way too much I'm already not playing lol.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, didn't realize how universally great the reviews are for Wolfman's Man and Superman 100-Page Spectacular were. Looking more forward to reading it now!

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Read Daredevil #1.

That shit was really good. Gave me Bendis vibes. A Matt that goes off the rails a bit and the consequences of Daredevil.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I don't remember the last time I ate a fast food burger. Disgusting. I know I haven't had McDonald's in over 15 years. Burger King must be 9 years. Wendy's probably in the last few years some time.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Who are the big 3 in the US? McDonalds, Burger King and Taco Bell? KFC? I have no idea on the 3rd. Wendys?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Got some of those Most Stuf Oreos. Im pretty sure they just stacked 2 of the double stuffed creme things. Too much filling imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.