• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is your favourite comics publisher?

• Marvel

• DC

• Shonen Jump (best boy Bakugo)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
They absolutely will do Ray and Norman. Probably won't do Connie tho. 😭

There are also scale figures from Aniplex.

BadWolfVindici1548320307.jpeg

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Shonen Jump X-Men needs to hurry up and finish so they can release some complete editions. I'm not the biggest fan of those tiny editions.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Shonen Jump X-Men needs to hurry up and finish so they can release some complete editions. I'm not the biggest fan of those tiny editions.

Good luck waiting for MHA to end.

Yeah too bad these are exclusive stuff, so more $$$. Love that they are basing these from Vol 1's cover. They each have a mini figure which are very cute, or kind of creepy. XD

806251.jpg

806250.jpg

806252.jpg

Oh god the last two are terrifying. Gimme connie you cowards.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Promised Neverland??? Not quite Shonen Jump X-Men if you mean that.:P
Yeah, that one.

I was just goofin' cus I think the story is about kids with powers in a school.

That and MHA are the only new Shonens that have caught my attention, Promises Neverland more so because of the artstyle and that it won't have 700 chapters. I just gotta wait until it actually ends and, like I said, hopefully they release some bigger editions so I can read it.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Yeah, that one.

I was just goofin' cus I think the story is about kids with powers in a school.

That and MHA are the only new Shonens that have caught my attention, Promises Neverland more so because of the artstyle and that it won't have 700 chapters. I just gotta wait until it actually ends and, like I said, hopefully they release some bigger editions so I can read it.

It isn't really that through. The kids don't really have powers (though the main trio does have noted high IQ), and they are at a "orphanage." Course you will soon learn that there is more to the place than it looks almost right away. :P

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Promised neverland is good stuff. I caught up til vol 9 or 10 and the stuff that goes on in later chapters is mad hype.

Rereading dc new frontier and it is still good imo. I really love cooke's artstyls.

LordOfLore

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Bronze Tiger should either join the Outsiders or the Suicide Squad these days. He's portrayed as more of a anti-hero/villain than a full on villain these days.

Last edited:

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Man now I'm thinking about the big name DC ones

John Stewart
Cyborg
Mr. Terrific
Steel
Black Lightning

Again I'm going for most popular. Like Kid Flash and Natasha Irons aren't there yet. Isn't Connor Hawke supposed to be mixed? Even then. Duke ain't even close to there yet. Same with Luke Fox.

I feel like I'm missing a really big one though and I can't think of them.

Big name to me is irrelevant, I'm a comic book geek lol.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
WonFes is like Toyfair. It's a trade show for upcoming releases. There's actually not much to buy there except things that are already released and the occasional WonFes exclusive. That Frame Arms Girl Ludens by Kotobukiya isn't out yet. You should be able to get it without much trouble.
Oh, neat. Thanks for the info. She looks pretty similar to the Kotobukiya Anubis figure. Had no idea she was a model kit though, thats pretty cool. And the price of the others are just right imo.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
What's good to read from Blue Beetle/Booster anyway? Separate or together.

I liked Booster in 52 and I heard the Johns story that starts after that was pretty good

Keith Giffen had some pretty good buddy cop like material and rapport for them, by 90's or somesuch standards anyway. I think that's where much of the love of the duo comes from. I'd rather see Booster trying his best to mentor Jaime Reyes and failing miserably because he's a dumb asshole, personally.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Finally completely caught up on Snyder's Justice League. I love this run so much, and issue #17 might be one of my favorites so far. It feels so good to have Cheung back on an entire issue again.

I really wish Snyder would slow down on the world ending events though and let this series breathe for a bit lol. This entire run feels like its been on a break neck pace since issue 1. But issue #17 finally slows things down and let the characters drive the narrative for once. Its a great single one and done issue and I would love to see more of these in the future.

Its going to suck when this run comes to a close, atleast for me. Snyder clearly has been working towards this big Justice League vs. the Legion of Doom war, which I cant wait for. But it feels like hes almost rushing toward the finish line, instead of building up to it naturally.

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Do Marvel do re-prints of out of stock comics ? Everywhere I look for Spider-man Brand New Day ultimate collection vol.3, it's out of stock, or sellers want over £100 for it.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do Marvel do re-prints of out of stock comics ? Everywhere I look for Spider-man Brand New Day ultimate collection vol.3, it's out of stock, or sellers want over £100 for it.

yeah just checked around the internet, that's crazy. tpb's going for over $100 always puzzles me. I get why but still. lowest price + shipping on ebay was $148

hopefully vol 5 is out soon

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
yeah just checked around the internet, that's crazy. tpb's going for over $100 always puzzles me. I get why but still. lowest price + shipping on ebay was $148

hopefully vol 5 is out soon

I've seen one or two places that expect to have vol.3 in stock around 23rd of March, but not sure where they're getting that info.

Yeah it's crazy, I managed to pick up Hickman's Avengers vol 1 for £100, and it's like 1000 pages or something, and Spidey is like 400 pages and £120.

Status
Not open for further replies.