• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who should make the threads?

• Not Sillymonkey

• Not Owzers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Give Harley back her cape while you are making terrible fashion choices DC.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
And the boob window, of course.
Copying from her best friend

HARLEY_Cv11_1_25_var.jpg

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Remember common man Superman with the jeans and the tims.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
GLAAD nominated America as best book.

I swear if that wins...

Also, LOL once again, Marvel canning a book when it's getting praised.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Bendis said that he was going to build up Tony's rogue gallery and gave him armor with the abilities of every previous one?

I really hope Slott brings the Iron Man equivalent of BND/Big Time.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Kelly Thompson is now Marvel exclusive.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/83263/marvel-announces-exclusive-agreement-kelly-thompson/

Marvel Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski agrees, "From the moment she turned in her first script, Kelly has continually brought big ideas, incredible energy, and endless enthusiasm to the Marvel Universe and every comic she's had a hand in creating for us. We're honored to now have her as part of the family here and could not be more excited for the fans to read the amazing adventures she'll be taking our characters on next year—and beyond!"

In the coming months and at San Diego Comic Con this summer, Marvel will reveal more of Thompson's exciting work.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Does anybody know the price and page count for Superman #1000? There's also a separate ~400 page OHC for #1000, but that's it's own thing.

Also, I don't like that Bendis is making his DC debut in it. The bro hasn't even ever written Superman before! He doesn't deserve to be a part of this commemoration!

That's a good get. Good on ya, Marvel.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Are you kidding me with this? No, it wasn't Peter Parker who helped Black Cat it was Eddie Brock. So, are we suppose to ignore that the fact Felicia murdered and torture people during her time as a villainess?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Does anybody know the price and page count for Superman #1000? There's also a separate ~400 page OHC for #1000, but that's it's own thing.

Also, I don't like that Bendis is making his DC debut in it. The bro hasn't even ever written Superman before! He doesn't deserve to be a part of this commemoration!

That's a good get. Good on ya, Marvel.
It's $8 with 80 pages.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding his thoughts on Tony Stark, Slott explained, "Reed Richards explores the universe. He wants to know everything and go everywhere. Tony Stark builds the future. It's not that he's not out to discover the next big thing. But he's gonna take his own two hands and he's gonna build where he wants to go, or what he wants to do. He looks at a challenge and goes, 'How do I machine my way out of this?'"

Slott promises, "There will be a very unique cast in this book of characters: Iron Man characters you love and Marvel characters that you haven't seen folded into the Iron Man cast."

I know it was revealed in Silk u remember she gave her reasoning but wasn't that way after
It was more about what happened as a consequence of the punch, not the fact that he punched her.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

NOOOO WHYYYY

LIKE, THE CURRENT SUIT IS PERFECT WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT?

Who asked for the Superman undies to come back and what is their address so I can strangle them?

Let us roll tide, my brothers and sisters!

Are you kidding me with this? No, it wasn't Peter Parker who helped Black Cat it was Eddie Brock. So, are we suppose to ignore that the fact Felicia murdered and torture people during her time as a villainess?

Jean Grey blew up a whole planet, but everyone think she's the besssssssssssssssst.

Status
Not open for further replies.