• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

COMICS!!!|OT| January 2019 | Young man...you, too, can become a hero!

Oct 25, 2017
Going through tomorrow's books and I noticed TMNT Shredder in Hell, which looks awesome! The artist that did the Secret History of the Foot Clan mini is writing and drawing, who was by far my favorite artist on TMNT that ive seen so far.

Those tentacles makes it look like hes in anime hell

I still have no idea what's going on in Blame.
Yea its up for alot of interpretation lol. Theres not alot of plot thats told to the reader, and relies instead on visual story telling, from what I remember. The movie does do a good job though, if your still interested in the world after finishing the books.

I mean the main character's name is Killy lol

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Saw Reign of the Supermen! Superboy was awesome, but not as awesome as the Supermullet lol. Think Death might have been the better of the two, but not by much really. Also Darkseid looks so badass in this movie, love the design they used. The movie did feel like it had its roots in the 90s. Was nice to get a better understanding of characters like the Eradicator and Cyborg Superman, along with 90s Superboy of course.

That stinger has me really excited for whatever they follow it up with. Itll probably be awhile though before it comes out.

Oct 25, 2017
With Conan #2 out tomorrow and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man coming out next week I really hope double shipping the first month for an otherwise monthly series becomes a thing. Seems like it would benefit by launching series with a little more momentum to start and it makes it easier for me to quickly determine if I'm going to bother following it or not.

Oct 25, 2017
AAAAAAAH holy shit Impulse is getting TPB collections!

Now to decide whether to wait for them to come out or just buy the whole series digitally. It's probably going to flop hard like the Superboy collection did so I might as well buy it on CMX.

Oct 25, 2017
I started reading IDW's TMNT series again because of that movie thread and oh god the art is bad in Vol. 2.

I dunno, I think I prefer gritty urban crime TMNT because the contrast between what they're facing and their own inherently silly existence makes it work.

That's probably the best thing about the IP; that it's so adaptable you can drop the team into any situation and they intrinsically work.