• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I think the world is ready for Tom Strong and DV8 live action movies

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Spencer seems to know his stuff, so I expect a deep cut. Someone who's been MIA since secret wars

nah, it's definitely ned. I had forgotten he had been brought back as a hobo.

Assumed it was a superpowered refugee though, since otherwise no idea how they explain away May and Ned surviving that shot from black ant.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Spencer is totally setting up a NuBugle or some shit we're gonna get Peter, JJJ, Norah, and I'm guessing Ned Leeds now too unless there's some other reason you'd bring him of all characters back.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Complete forgot Darkseid is technically a good guy in JL Odyssey lol

Also, im not a big fan of Google's new image search format thing

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
You know what would be an awesome event? If C and D Listers raised up and told the A-listers they are tired of them making universe shattering decisions without their input. I would call it "The Silent Majority" after DC's greatest superhero

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
In Slott's last annual it showed that Betty still loves him, but doesn't know that he's alive.
Thanks, checked out of Slott's run towards the beginning of the Parker Industries arc
You know what would be an awesome event? If C and D Listers raised up and told the A-listers they are tired of them making universe shattering decisions without their input. I would call it "The Silent Majority" after DC's greatest superhero
I'd love it if we got an event where a random D lister becomes the most important hero in the universe. Kinda like the Buffy episode Superstar

Just some total no name with like one appearance

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017

Batman Eternal

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry、this was meant to be a reply about Age of X-Man Vic_Viper
All the minis are 5 issues, plus an Omega issue at the end, so maybe like 5-6 months? UXM is still coming out too though and wont be in the AoX universe.

Think im going to start KH3 tomorrow, as long as the power doesnt go out or something lol. I was kinda put off after hearing
that none of the FF characters appear in the game. How could you do KH3 and not have atleast a final Cloud vs. Seph boss fight!?

Last edited:

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone PM me sexy comic feet.
IMG_0111.jpg

-by Robert E Liefeld

Edit: Oh, PM you, sorry.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I like Brubaker a lot, so I'll seek those out. Hopefully they're on Comixology.
They are on sale, but it ends tomorrow. They do go on sale quite often though.

Speaking of sales, I completely forgot Pepe Larraz did that Star Wars Kanan series. Buying it now lol.

Last edited:

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Whew, I have finally finished 52. Think I need to go read some Marvel stuff since it's been a while. After Battle Angel Alita.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Wasp, Strange, Cap > DC sans Flash

Also, Tom King = Ryan Fitzpatrick, one good season/book to a crappy book career

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Holy CRAP at Justice League Odyssey #5. Just wanted to get through it and put it in the short box and then POW, it hits me with an incredible issue.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I think I love Age of X-Man. Everything about it seems so fresh and new. Great great great issue and some of the designs they use like Warren and Ororo are fresh too.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is up with Colassal King Conan being out of print already? It only came out in November. Is this the Marvel thing? They better reprint that shit.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Scoured CMX hoping to find some more comics focused on queer men and nothing really piqued my interest.

I dunno, it's hard for me not to be frustrated that the push for more queer representation in fiction tends to leave out queer men. Then again I don't like Check Please! so I am way too picky.
This might help you find some more?
http://queercomicsdatabase.com/queer_rep/queer-male/

It doesn't really say if they're the main characters or just background chars, though

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks, checked out of Slott's run towards the beginning of the Parker Industries arc

I'd love it if we got an event where a random D lister becomes the most important hero in the universe. Kinda like the Buffy episode Superstar

Just some total no name with like one appearance

I don't think "Superstar" is the best comparison, but I see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.