• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 7 days, 12 hours, 43 minutes, 26 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

COMICS!!! |OT| January 2020 | A Barely-Thought-Out Depressoverse

Oct 25, 2017
I did a 2 hour run this afternoon and now I'm in bed getting ready to watch Godzilla King of the Monsters. If I get spunky I might read some Batman stuff too. Either my best life or worst life, not sure yet.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
are we seriously acting like forcing morrison to edit his shit so green lantern season 2 doesn't get fully up its own ass in the way the back half of season one did is a bad thing

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
In an ideal world DC would have transitioned Berger to main line DC and put her on track to be EIC.

But too many I-scratch-your-back cliques to break-up I guess.
Didn’t they offer to transition her over to the main line and she declined? I don’t think Berger has any interest in capes to be honest. A DC mainline overseen by her would sure be something though lol.
are we seriously acting like forcing morrison to edit his shit so green lantern season 2 doesn't get fully up its own ass in the way the back half of season one did is a bad thing
If DC was capable of actual quality editing Heroes in Crisis would’ve never happened so count your blessings. They downgraded the issues for either sales or because of 5G.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
okay can someone tell me what happens in the last three issues of season one, this is not me being messy and argumentative, it's genuinely I'm not sure myself