• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
thoughts on The latest black bolt series? I read uncanny inhumans but not death of Inhumans. Do I need it for Black Bolt?

May 24, 2019
My weekend should be pretty nice. It's a long weekend here. I'm seeing mum for her birthday today and on Monday there's this music fest where I don't recognize 50% of the groups.
swNL1X6.jpg

Porl

Nov 6, 2017

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Been a crazy busy streaming week for me. One friend got to Partner, another is making their big push this weekend, and I am modding an anniversary all-day stream tomorrow. Also did four shows myself, and starting work on another highlights vid.

I'll be hitting the books most of the rest of the time as I have a course finishing in five weeks or so. Plus I got a few small LEGO sets to make up when the streams get a bit slow.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Feel like I've barely posted here this month.

How has everyone been?
I'm also poor. Applying for more work, because the translation just ain't cuttin' it.

On a positive (?) note, I've played lots of games this month. It's nice to beat games I've been meaning to get around to for a while. I hope to finish Death Stranding tonight. I haven't really been into keeping up with my weekly comics for several months now, so I've been posting less than before. I wanna get back into it, but I guess I feel kinda overwhelmed.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Comes with the territory when you wear a spiky collar and have a mohawk.
I sadly don't dress quite the same as my avatar. I probably wear about as much leather, though.
Is it true Japanese women have a fetish for silly gaijin?
I can only speak to personal experience, but I heard soo many Japanese women idealize western men. Many of the women I heard this from were mothers, and many of those same women said they wished they had a half-Japanese baby. Of the Japanese female friends my age, I heard less desire for western men. If you're not Asian and go to clubs, you'll likely get quite a bit of attention... but that's absolutely just fetishism.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I can only speak to personal experience, but I heard soo many Japanese women idealize western men. Many of the women I heard this from were mothers, and many of those same women said they wished they had a half-Japanese baby. Of the Japanese female friends my age, I heard less desire for western men. If you're not Asian and go to clubs, you'll likely get quite a bit of attention... but that's absolutely just fetishism.
There's a lot of that going around.
What are y'alls fetishes.
Messi about to regret asking this.

Deleted member 60729

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 20, 2019
Nothing drenches my drawers like quiet neighbors. Give me that hot "neighbors keeping the noise at a reasonable level" action all over my ears.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Nothing drenches my drawers like quiet neighbors. Give me that hot "neighbors keeping the noise at a reasonable level" action all over my ears.
I had a neighbor at one of my Tokyo apartments who made the strangest noises. It was a couple, I think. I'd hear a woman screaming angry Japanese, the guy mumbling quietly and meekly, silence, followed by what I can only describe as... laser sounds? I have no clue what the fuck was going on over there. I heard this a number of times play out the same way.

Deleted member 60729

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 20, 2019
I had a neighbor at one of my Tokyo apartments who made the strangest noises. It was a couple, I think. I'd hear a woman screaming angry Japanese, the guy mumbling quietly and meekly, silence, followed by what I can only describe as... laser sounds? I have no clue what the fuck was going on over there. I heard this a number of times play out the same way.
Have you seen this beautiful video?

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017

No neighbours on three sides now after 9 years in an apartment. Heaven.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Have you seen this beautiful video?

Wow. I laughed pretty hard. Some of those concepts are inspired. It's so relatable, though. Every upstairs neighbor sure does love to stomp around! In Japan it sucks, because the walls are like extra thin. I could hear my neighbors talking at pretty low volumes.

I remember in college, when I moved into my first apartment, I turn on my amp for the first time around 3pm and didn't have it too loud. I played for like 10 seconds before it sounded like my downstairs neighbor was slamming a broomstick into the ceiling with anger. Bass really travels haha.

No neighbours on three sides now after 9 years in an apartment. Heaven.
Oddly on-topic, but I had posted this on twitter earlier today.

I love not being near any neighbors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.