• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Jordie should be Janin's only colorist from now on. Comparing it to June Chung's work and it's just night and day.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Oh so THAT Max Landis from the movies is the same as THIS Max Landis from the comics? huh, I knew the name sounded familiar

But yeah I thought this was already known for years? Like, back when I read American Alien people were already saying how much of a complete shitbag he was

Nope. It's a Bachalo thing.

At least he didn't reuse that one costume on her.

And you can see a similar design in SHIELD and Cyclops' outfit.

Seriously, y'all blaming writers for art decisions? Also, prior Magik didn't really have a costume, outside of the standard New Mutants look, because she freakin' died (EDIT: as a NM) and popped around after that. The only defining feature was the metal arm.
Bachalo is a coward for covering up cyclops

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
But yeah I thought this was already known for years? Like, back when I read American Alien people were already saying how much of a complete shitbag he was
I don't recall it was this bad back then. I don't remember rape allegations.

The rape/abuse stuff wasn't widely known, but Landis was always very clearly an asshole and "weird" about women at best. Not even just the "Rey is a Mary Sue" bullshit from a few years ago either. If you followed him and both Zelda Williams on twitter, you could regularly see him badgering her like some wannabe playboy, for instance.

He's always been a very textbook douchebag Hollywood kid.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Huh? I'd say daredevil has a clear direction. As more people start being injured playing daredevil/being hurt by daredevil cosplayers. Matt is forced to step back in . I would be surprised if it didn't end that way
If that last page wasn't a "direction" for what's coming in the book I don't know what can be seen as one.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I'm surprised at how long we've been without S.H.I.E.L.D. Ever since... Secret Empire? so like year and a half, almost 2? I like it. Keep it that way.

The rape/abuse stuff wasn't widely known, but Landis was always very clearly an asshole and "weird" about women at best. Not even just the "Rey is a Mary Sue" bullshit from a few years ago either. If you followed him and both Zelda Williams on twitter, you could regularly see him badgering her like some wannabe playboy, for instance.

He's always been a very textbook douchebag Hollywood kid.
Ah, I see

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes, some posts almost make 50 posts per page look like a decent idea.

This Bones show is pretty good.

I am going to guess you are in the first season or two. A fun procedural for a bit...

before it devolves in a soap opera and jumps the shark a few times. And destroys the central traits of the lead character. Alongside the whole 'everyone smart or sciency is lacking empathy and is an atheist and has zero interpersonal skills' trope.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
So Ross picked up a two day ban for trolling and abusing the report system in the thread.

May 24, 2019
Young Clark Kent gets stabbed by a goth.
FIQB38U.jpg

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Read through a comic called Fluorescent Mud (Eli Howey) yesterday. A bit difficult to follow at times (seems to be mainly talking about the central character's Dissociation experiences), but very very nice looking.

IVYgNFn.png

Whr5Fhk.jpg

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, the majority of those posts from him are serious, I'm sure.
I'd argue he does come at things from a different angle and sometimes it is appreciated. A lot of folks don't want to engage. However, this Batman = cop stuff and the way he refused to really engage or follow up with thoughtful criticism outside of brief posts not backing up this thought was just a mess.

ANYHOW. Move on from community drama. What's good this week? I got that Hellboy book that was out yesterday. Looks good! Haven't had a chance to read yet.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
I'd argue he does come at things from a different angle and sometimes it is appreciated. A lot of folks don't want to engage. However, this Batman = cop stuff and the way he refused to really engage or follow up with thoughtful criticism outside of brief posts not backing up this thought was just a mess.

ANYHOW. Move on from community drama. What's good this week? I got that Hellboy book that was out yesterday. Looks good! Haven't had a chance to read yet.
Pretty much just daredevil from my pulls. There's nothing outright bad, though

Hopefully next week is better

Status
Not open for further replies.