COMICS!!!|OT| June 2019 | ...Kind of a step back for feminism

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic_Viper

Oct 25, 2017

tim1138

Oct 25, 2017
me before reading this: it can't be THAT bad

me after reading this: lobdell... booth...

maybe they should've left Wally out of existence
maybe that's the reasoning for the team, working to make no one care about Wally anymore and then they can kill him off/disappear him for good, because otherwise, yikes

Sibersk Esto

Oct 25, 2017
It really is starting to feel like bringing Wally back was something Johns snuck past the front office

Seriously the rundown on what Wally’s been through in that article is comical

bluexy

Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wally West fans after September: "Please, sir, may we have some more Tom King?"

Flow

Community Resettler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Mister Miracle is fucking fantastic. Think that might be my favorite King story atm.

Daredevil is pretty dope atm, I am still behind (on issue #4) but I am loving the buildup. Plus the new arc seems right up my alley.

I have Hulk, and Venom next on my to-read list. Then I should be caught up with all the marvel stuff that interest me (for now)

El D

Sep 20, 2018
4 pages into Silver Surfer Black

Dammit, I was hoping Cates would do something other than Knull. My interest just went out the door.

Last edited:

ArcGospell

Dec 3, 2018
Yuck at that Wally creative team.

Whats the general consensus for Fraction's X-Men run? Remeber enjoying it when I read it except for the Greg Land art and want to now if it was actually good or i was just new to comics at the time.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yuck at that Wally creative team.

Whats the general consensus for Fraction's X-Men run? Remeber enjoying it when I read it except for the Greg Land art and want to now if it was actually good or i was just new to comics at the time.
Very mix. The art is a big one, while the others are just the ongoing events that show up every year or so. Some stories are just there.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Wow, Cates actually has a good voice for Silver Surfer. Even though I find Knull lame, I’m sticking with the series

El D

Sep 20, 2018
So what the fuck is happening with the JSA in Doomsday Clock?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.