• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
What is this weird out of nowhere confession between Lois and her pops in 1007?

That whole issue is one of the strangest comic issues I've ever read.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
What if Batman was the villain?

Pay me DC! If I see this brilliant story idea in another book I'm suing!

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that Grant Morrison's Batman run is bad. If you disagree with me you will be reported for bullying and you will be blocked. I don't tolerate trolls and haters.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no we have become the hot take thread

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

lasthope106

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa USA
I didn't like Batman Last Knight on Earth.

There was a lack of action. Some of the art choices were questionable. Bruce embracing Alfred was cringe worthy. The Giant Green babies were silly and the joker was useless. I'm apparently in the minority since it's getting good reviews.

DCeased on the other hand was solid. Something that should be stupid beyond words but it was really entertaining.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
So does nobody who says "how do I read these huge omnis" have a desk? It's not a difficult conclusion to make that a desk is a perfect surface for reading thicc books.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I find it funny you assholes call MUA3 a PS2 game when Squarevengers literally looks like a high res PS2 game.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll ever read any of them books without the funny pictures? I'm reading one of them right now and I'm honesty disgusted at the fact that I used to read books with images. Never again.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Ive never had a problem reading Omnis on the couch. The only ones that have been a bit unwieldy were the Teen Titans and Final Crisis, but even then I managed okay. Just lean on your opposite writing hand shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.