• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
ZBkFhmn.jpg

anyone wanna go play halo with me add my tag please be at least rank 45 in team slayer

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MrEddie said Avengers looks like a high resolution PS2 game. That's insane.
What I found laughable was the first part of his statement, calling out naysayers saying that MUA3 looks like a PS2 game. I agree with him because that's pretty weird. I don't agree with the second part of his statement. Anthemvengers, however, does look ugly despite the graphical advantage it has over MUA3.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
MrEddie said Avengers looks like a high resolution PS2 game. That's insane.
It definitely has the aesthetic of a PS2 tie-in game. Everything looks SO bland.

It's honestly the most bland triple AAA game I've seen this gene. It looks like it's super early in development and the artists haven't gone in there at all and all the assets there were gotten from the engine.

it ugly

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Had a long tough day at work. Watched the Nintendo E3 Direct just now and that gave me a smile.

Downloading Mana Collection and thinking of taking advantage of some sales.

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
I never heard anyone say this before but here goes:

Justice League Dark is a horrible name.

It sounds like they never got to finding a good name for it and settled on the working title.

The name ShadowPact, which is already a team name in DC, is a lot cooler and more distinct.

Is anyone else bothered by this?

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018

It sounds like they never got to finding a good name for it and settled on the working title.

The name ShadowPact, which is already a team name in DC, is a lot cooler and more distinct.

Agreed. I'll be fine with it if it's just a series title like Justice League odyssey but as a team name, nah

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I bought that Crypt of the Necrodancer game. Only $4. I'm hoping I like it, because I want Cadence of Hyrule.

I'm not bothered by it, but I agree ShadowPact is a much better title.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
What are the controls like? Do you have to tap a specific button to the beat every time you want to move?
So far I use the dpad and the b-button the whole time. Basically every beat you seemingly had to do SOMETHING (because I've seen it say "Beat Missed" when I don't do anything for a second). Mostly, that's moving around the grid, but I've used the dagger, too. With that, as an example, you get where in the grid you want to be that's facing the enemy, press B on the next beat, and then press the direction you want to throw the dagger on the beat after. I had a sword for a second, too, and with that you just walk up to an enemy (in beat) and bump into them to trigger the sword slash.

It's weird, I still basically know nothing, but I think you should try it since it's only $4.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, I agree. Like, it's one of those team names that works as a book title but absolutely sounds moronic when characters say it. Shadowpact was way better.

Deleted member 47942

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2018
If they would just say "Dark Team" instead it would be so much better. Keep the book title. I remember Joe Kelly's JLA having "science team" and "magic team" way back when.

I'm fine with them not using Shadowpact because this is a different thing.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
ASM 23: lmao at Taskmaster rescuing Black Ant and carrying him off princess style

I like how Spencer set up multiple new threats in this issue with new Kraven, the vermin, punished Lizard, the new Savage Six, and even Chameleon. I didn't even realize that Chameleon was excluded from the Hunt until he mentioned it. Pleny of fun stuff coming. The line about the from the mysterious villain about wanting to be alone with Peter could go in many different directions.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
So far I use the dpad and the b-button the whole time. Basically every beat you seemingly had to do SOMETHING (because I've seen it say "Beat Missed" when I don't do anything for a second). Mostly, that's moving around the grid, but I've used the dagger, too. With that, as an example, you get where in the grid you want to be that's facing the enemy, press B on the next beat, and then press the direction you want to throw the dagger on the beat after. I had a sword for a second, too, and with that you just walk up to an enemy (in beat) and bump into them to trigger the sword slash.

It's weird, I still basically know nothing, but I think you should try it since it's only $4.
yeah the whole game is about beating everyone to the rhythm of the music, and learning the enemy patterns, or else you might die real fast to some tougher enemies. You don't need to throw the dagger, tho, you can use it like a regular sword too! If you wanna stay in the same place and not lose the combo, you have to dig a wall or something to delay yourself for 1 beat

This is probably not on the switch version but on PC you can just add whatever music you want and play with it and it's really cool

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
yeah the whole game is about beating everyone to the rhythm of the music, and learning the enemy patterns, or else you might die real fast to some tougher enemies. You don't need to throw the dagger, tho, you can use it like a regular sword too! If you wanna stay in the same place and not lose the combo, you have to dig a wall or something to delay yourself for 1 beat

This is probably not on the switch version but on PC you can just add whatever music you want and play with it and it's really cool
Good info, thanks!

TropicalFish

Oct 25, 2017
Dark Phoenix may have been dogshit but it's lowkey made me obsessed with Dazzler, specifically Bill Sienkiewicz' artworks of her.

X-Men-Apocalypse-Dazzler-album.jpg

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

This sounds like a game that is definitely not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.