• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2019
lol
9jRGPCH.jpg

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
HULK TODAY!

Also that shit with Pokemon is why I shake my head at fandoms. Unrealistic expectations leading to upset fans. #FuckFandom.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
man I thought Silver Surfer Black would be stand-alone to some extent, but nah, it is Cates being way on his bullshit, it requires you to be up on
GotG, plus the annual, plus Venom
to get the most from it

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Guys... Life Story... Zdarksy really just went and spent an entire issue on
the Clone Saga. He even mimicked the the scene where Peter flips shit at the revelation. And actually brought in the extremely short move to Portland.
And it was great.

ASM was straight up Spencer just setting like 27 new plot threads for the future. But holy crap seeing Ottley's art was so nice after Hunted. He's definitely improving from the earlier issues.

May 24, 2019
I wish Bendy trusted that I read all the Leviathan lead-in things, cause that was 80% rehash.
And unless there's gonna be good payoff for Lois
getting shot in the arm, that just made Steve Trevor seem like a psycho, or at least a way worse shot than he should be.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
The thing that was always going to happen jumping from handheld to full on 3D pokemon on next gen hardware happened. They're not doing all 800+ pokemon. People are shitting themselves in entitlement.
What!!? How many are they doing if not all 800+!? My random favorite better not be passed over for someone like Squrtle

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
man I thought Silver Surfer Black would be stand-alone to some extent, but nah, it is Cates being way on his bullshit, it requires you to be up on
GotG, plus the annual, plus Venom
to get the most from it
I'm totally ready!!!
The thing that was always going to happen jumping from handheld to full on 3D pokemon on next gen hardware happened. They're not doing all 800+ pokemon. People are shitting themselves in entitlement.
Let's not bring that discussion here. haha

Edit:
God, ViewtifulJC you cracked me up with this in gaming side:
I was gonna tag you in this thread but I see you're already here. Leave it to you be on top of all owl in gaming.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Reading more of Spncer's ASM. That was actually a pretty clever way to get him back in school lol.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
I know we're gonna get a semi-reveal in two weeks bit man I will honestly be shocked if the Centipede villain isn't some kind of alternative Peter. Makes too much sense now.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Immortal Hulk makes me uncomfortable reading it which is the highest praise I can give for a horror book.

Jesus that ending.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
So does nobody who says "how do I read these huge omnis" have a desk? It's not a difficult conclusion to make that a desk is a perfect surface for reading thicc books.

I have a desk but it has a computer, two monitors, a microphone arm, a capture card, speakers and a PS4, Switch and Xbox attached. So, room is an issue.

I don't have one of those huge IKEA-style jobs though. I want one, but money is an issue right now.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Oh. I mean yeah okay that's sad but I get it, it's a lot of work
and it'll be easier to complet the dex yay

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
thank y'all for not spoiling Hulk, I won't get a chance to read it for a couple more hours

Status
Not open for further replies.