• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Snyder..............
giphy.gif

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
me before reading this: it can't be THAT bad

me after reading this: lobdell... booth...

maybe they should've left Wally out of existence

maybe that's the reasoning for the team, working to make no one care about Wally anymore and then they can kill him off/disappear him for good, because otherwise, yikes

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
It really is starting to feel like bringing Wally back was something Johns snuck past the front office

Seriously the rundown on what Wally's been through in that article is comical

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wally West fans after September: "Please, sir, may we have some more Tom King?"

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Mister Miracle is fucking fantastic. Think that might be my favorite King story atm.

Daredevil is pretty dope atm, I am still behind (on issue #4) but I am loving the buildup. Plus the new arc seems right up my alley.

I have Hulk, and Venom next on my to-read list. Then I should be caught up with all the marvel stuff that interest me (for now)

Deleted member 47942

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2018
4 pages into Silver Surfer Black

Dammit, I was hoping Cates would do something other than Knull. My interest just went out the door.

Last edited:

NoalleGospell

Dec 3, 2018
Puerto Rico
Yuck at that Wally creative team.

Whats the general consensus for Fraction's X-Men run? Remeber enjoying it when I read it except for the Greg Land art and want to now if it was actually good or i was just new to comics at the time.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yuck at that Wally creative team.

Whats the general consensus for Fraction's X-Men run? Remeber enjoying it when I read it except for the Greg Land art and want to now if it was actually good or i was just new to comics at the time.
Very mix. The art is a big one, while the others are just the ongoing events that show up every year or so. Some stories are just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.