• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Wow, Cates actually has a good voice for Silver Surfer. Even though I find Knull lame, I'm sticking with the series

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Silver Surfer Black: OH MAN, I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA COME FOR SURFER...oh it's just Knull because Cates Carnage fanfic needs more bullshit.

_Aaron_

Oct 29, 2017
So what the fuck is happening with the JSA in Doomsday Clock?

Doctor Manhatten altered the DC metaverse (the main DC universe which all other universes are derived from or something?). He moves Alan Scott's green lantern out of his reach, killing him so the JSA and Legion of Superheroes never form.

May 24, 2019
At least Doc's Flash cover is bangin', and features the big space weirdo from Sideways.
9T6j9hF.jpg

Has anybody read the Flash/Speed Buggy issue from last year? It's from the same creative team.

Yup. It was actually fun in how weird it was. Looked like shit, of course.

For a one issue flashback cameo, it looks like. That reads like the full return's still a way off. I dunno if I'd want Snyder behind it either.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not even a Wally West stan or anything, but Lobdell/Booth on the (hopefully) retcon-HiC-out-as-quickly-as-possible book has to be trolling or something on DC's part, right? At least the Shaner cover is nice.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yuck at that Wally creative team.

Whats the general consensus for Fraction's X-Men run? Remeber enjoying it when I read it except for the Greg Land art and want to now if it was actually good or i was just new to comics at the time.
It has its moments. There's a great Emma Frost story he did in an annual with Daniel acuna. And one steampunk science time travel story by Daniel acuna

May 24, 2019
maybe not, but one can hope. I don't really see how much they can do with the character going forward if HiC isn't retconned out

Why, he finds redemption in the cosmos, of course!
Heck. A bunch of the heroes already forgave him in the last issue.
edit: and the way Sanctuary reopened with people somehow willing to go after all that says to me that the world doesn't care too much. No justice for Lagoon Boy!

Last edited:

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Flash creative Team was like that episode of spongebob where Mrs puff tried to get anybody but spongebob to be hall monitor. Nobody wants to do the post HiC wally West comic everyone is gonna hate

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
I think the idea is that they're gonna make Wally a really REALLY good boy to make up for what he did. Like him killing a dozen people is just a speed bump to being the Best Hero Ever or something lol.
Can you no longer view upcoming releases on CMX? I noticed they're not on a bunch of DC series I was looking at.

Not sure how far out you're looking, DC seems to only show up to maybe the next month's release and it's been that way for a good while. Don't know why they don't put things up as soon as solicits hit.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I'm just seeing this. Isn't this literally one of the joke creative teams we made up in past threads where we made the worst teams we could think of? Sure sounds like one of them. This... this is brutal. Which one of you made a deal with Satan? I hope you got something good out of it.
Uhh

Screen-Shot-2019-06-10-at-10.42.08-PM.png
Hahaha what is going on today??

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Not sure how far out you're looking, DC seems to only show up to maybe the next month's release and it's been that way for a good while. Don't know why they don't put things up as soon as solicits hit.
Looks like it's less than a month now. Maybe even just two weeks. Can't see future issues on Female Furies, Wonder Twins, Deathstroke, or a few others I looked at.
Lobdell has seemed to leak a plan for various DC/Image crossovers
Show me.

Oct 25, 2017
Immortal fuckin' Hulk. What a book.

Silver Surfer Black ruled too, some of the best art I've seen all year so far. Tradd Moore absolutely killed and Donny has a good voice for Surfer, even if I'm not thrilled by the direction the last two pages took

Last edited:

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Guys,
WE'RE GOING BACK TO KEY HOUSE!!!
Fuck YES
The thing that was always going to happen jumping from handheld to full on 3D pokemon on next gen hardware happened. They're not doing all 800+ pokemon. People are shitting themselves in entitlement.
800 Pokemon is a lot of fucking Pokemon. Nintendo will probably do them all eventually, but before the release of Sword and Shield is impossible.
Probably one of the most terrifying endings to an Immortal Hulk issue yet
Immortal Hulk is absolutely one of the best books being published. Will probably be the best after Giant Days ends.
Thoughts on the Hulk run by Loeb? Omnibus released and curious. It follows World War Hulk right?
I thought it was decent. There are some bits that are silly. But overall it's a readable series.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I really want to love Batman and the Outsiders, it has all the elements to be great, but it just isn't grabbing me. I hope it gets better. It should be better.

May 24, 2019
Remember when Gran Turismo first came to PS3 and 2/3s of the cars used old PS2 models? Do that for the new Pokemon and everyone would have been happy!
/s

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
In Amazing Spider-Man, does MJ remember the whole deal with Mephisto thing? Does Peter? I haven't read it so I don't fully know the circumstances around the deal.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Does literally anyone remember that Mephisto is supposed to be in prison and not running around going as normal

It's seems Aaron is the only one to remember probably because he's a Ghost Rider dude so he has to

It's gets ridiculous that there's not even an explanation for all this
In Amazing Spider-Man, does MJ remember the whole deal with Mephisto thing? Does Peter? I haven't read it so I don't fully know the circumstances around the deal.
In the marvel universe mephisto magic made it so that it was basically a combination of Stark, Strange and Reed using magic technology bullshit to erase everyone's memory

No one should remember it except our mysterious villain

Deleted member 47942

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2018
Ottley's art feels just slightly off to me in ASM. The moments that are supposed to be emotional are anything but.

It's a stretch but that last page makes me think the Kindred theory could work. There's thematics there that I think Spencer is pointing everything towards.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
oh come on you guys that flash announcement can't be that bad, it's good to see DC is committed to telling a story and wait let me click on the article and SCOTT LOBDELL AND BRETT BOOTH ARE YOU SHITTING ME WHY HOW WHAT THE JUST GIVE IT TO LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE, GET ANYONE ELSE ON THIS WHAT

look I GUESS this can work, I mean, people keep buying that Red Hood comic he's done since 2011 for a goddamn reason right? like, dude made Jason Todd work, maybe he can get the ball rolling on Wally? wow, this is Something

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
that Gotham Monsters book could be good, I can see this really being in Orlando's wheelhouse and I really like Amancay Nahuelpan's art

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Why does DC hate Wally? Dude has been getting screwed over since Barry came back.

ask me about my ultron agenda

My guess is we're finally getting the return of Hank Pym. The Avengers game had me thinking about whether we would actually get a return.
oh come on you guys that flash announcement can't be that bad, it's good to see DC is committed to telling a story and wait let me click on the article and SCOTT LOBDELL AND BRETT BOOTH ARE YOU SHITTING ME WHY HOW WHAT THE JUST GIVE IT TO LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE, GET ANYONE ELSE ON THIS WHAT

look I GUESS this can work, I mean, people keep buying that Red Hood comic he's done since 2011 for a goddamn reason right? like, dude made Jason Todd work, maybe he can get the ball rolling on Wally? wow, this is Something
I would hope he doesn't write Wally like Jason.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

Consider me cautiously excited. Give me all the Horror themed books.

--

Is there anything from Image I should be reading that I'm not? Here's what I have:

Birthright
Bitter Root
Criminal
Crowded
Deadly Class
East of West
Gideon Falls
Isola
Low
Middlewest
Monstress
Port of Earth
Seven to Eternity
Skyward
Snotgirl
The Wicked + The Divine

Also, if there's anything from Boom besides Coda, By Night, and Giant Days, please let me know.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything from Image I should be reading that I'm not? Here's what I have:

Birthright
Bitter Root
Criminal
Crowded
Deadly Class
East of West
Gideon Falls
Isola
Low
Middlewest
Monstress
Port of Earth
Seven to Eternity
Skyward
Snotgirl
The Wicked + The Divine

Unnatural if you like furries.

Also looks like Isola #9 is the beginning of the end.

Olwyn and Rook stray from the path to Isola at great cost. NOW BI-MONTHLY!
Why do they act as if bi-monthly isn't a death knell?

Status
Not open for further replies.