• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Not a big fan of the art in this week's Justice League preview. Havent read the issue yet though so that might change.

_Aaron_

Oct 29, 2017
Ooh I bet it's 'Selina Kyle loves Batman!'

They won't get married. I've seen the final panel of Batman/Catwoman #12

dgm8vao0zdzx.png

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
So from what I've picked up

Dark Beast created a cure for the vaccine that turns out to kill/sicken people who take it, which shocks everyone, and then Magik is just like fuck it brutally murders him?

That's hilarious.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
So from what I've picked up

Dark Beast created a cure for the vaccine that turns out to kill/sicken people who take it, which shocks everyone, and then Magik is just like fuck it brutally murders him?

That's hilarious.
I mean, technically speaking, that's entirely in character for both of them.

The issue is how it got to that point.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing people on twitter finally turn on Roosenberg's Uncanny X-Men is hilarious to me. Especially after they praised it so much until now. Calling it a grand experiment is a bit much too lol.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Like Waid's Champions wasn't good, but I caught some feels from adult Cyclops teaming up with Kamala to fight some trolls and them reuniting and having that friendship from young Scott's memories. Zub knows what he's doing and I appreciate it on every level.
Maybe they should just let Steve Orlando write Doom Patrol solo. I'd be into that
You sure? Are you really sure? Like on the one hand, after Midnighter and Midnighter and Apollo, I really like Steve Orlando.

But then there's JLA and Supergirl. And whatever that book was that he backdoor piloted out of the ending of Supergirl to bullshit the ending of Supergirl. I dropped that a couple issues in.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
Like Waid's Champions wasn't good, but I caught some feels from adult Cyclops teaming up with Kamala to fight some trolls and them reuniting and having that friendship from young Scott's memories. Zub knows what he's doing and I appreciate it on every level.

You sure? Are you really sure? Like on the one hand, after Midnighter and Midnighter and Apollo, I really like Steve Orlando.

But then there's JLA and Supergirl. And whatever that book was that he backdoor piloted out of the ending of Supergirl to bullshit the ending of Supergirl. I dropped that a couple issues in.

Speaking of Supergirl, isn't Peter David's run on that supposed to really weird (and good)?

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I legit got no idea how they can fix Emma outside of saying it was a clone this entire time.
I mean, Hickman's going to handwave all of Rosenberg's run anyway, right? R's just getting the X-Men into the state that Hickman wants. How he gets there is totally going to get ignored. There's zero way Hickman will waste HoX or PoX panels dealing with this baggage.
Someone on the facebook group found a matching image. Possibly the Millar Ultimates omnibus...
Hm! That'd be a solid reprint, if true. Last one was 2009, I think.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, Hickman's going to handwave all of Rosenberg's run anyway, right? R's just getting the X-Men into the state that Hickman wants. How he gets there is totally going to get ignored. There's zero way Hickman will waste HoX or PoX panels dealing with this baggage.

A run ignoring something doesn't mean that something didn't happen.

And nothing irks me more than "Just don't talk about it" in comics, especially when the it is something really fucking vile.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
The ending felt a bit anticlimactic (what ongoing comic book arc isn't?), but I still loved Guardians of the Galaxy #6

Like, having incomplete ressurected Thanos be thrown into a black hole was amazing. I hope this crosses over with Silver Surfer Black, and knowing Donny Cates of course it fucking will

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The ending felt a bit anticlimactic (what comic book arc isn't?), but I still loved Guardians of the Galaxy #6

Like, having incomplete ressurected Thanos be thrown into a black hole was amazing. I hope this crosses over with Silver Surfer Black, and knowing Donny Cates of course it fucking will
Would you want it any other way? I mean, I know others would have but I'm excited.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Ewing's work on the annual just makes it painfully obvious how utterly dull and uninteresting Cates' run is.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I'm more nervous of Cates killing off Rocket because he suddenly has the clout to do that. Plus the whole nothing is the same bullshit.

Guardians was fine.

The biggest LOL YOU AIN'T DOING SHIT was Cap Marvel

Death of Captain Marvel 2 sounds too stupid to repeat

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I'm more nervous of Cates killing off Rocket because he suddenly has the clout to do that. Plus the whole nothing is the same bullshit.

Guardians was fine.

The biggest LOL YOU AIN'T DOING SHIT was Cap Marvel

Death of Captain Marvel 2 sounds too stupid to repeat
Thompson's doing what? I thought Cap Marvel was doing freaky friday filler arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.