• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Batman marry Catwoman during Tom Kings Batman storyline?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Is this what it looks like when me and Freeza fight?

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone ever asked him how these ladies keep their tops up lol? Do they just use lots of tape or something?

I like that Bachalo costume. I didn't know he used it so often. I thought it was just Emma's.

But he did create Gwenpool so he gets a pass.

We will not hear Bachalo slander in this thread.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Did Freeza self ban so he would stop fighting with Messi? Dude couldn't take the sexual tension anymore, I guess.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I like that Bachalo costume. I didn't know he used it so often. I thought it was just Emma's.

But he did create Gwenpool so he gets a pass.
I didnt notice he had used it so often either, but yea I liked it on Emma a lot. I really liked that Warbird design too.

EDIT: You will never hear Bachalo hate from me! I was just commenting on the practicality of the costume.

May 24, 2019
uzPstH0.jpg

Review:

CmmX3yr.gif

Little Bird doesn't have Tomasi, but it's a great follow up. It continues the artist's love of entrails.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
New issue Batman stuff:
A revived Martha Wayne
just might be the crazy change King was talking about.
I'm thinking Bat-dad pulls it off and she sticks around. Maybe he turns hero and sticks around too. Bruce has his parents back (in some form). That'd definitely be crazy.
I never even considered that. It would absolutely be insane.

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
See this is why I used to randomly put my weird ass gifs in here. Because the arguments get a little too personal and the community gets bogged down with anxiety and frustration.

Deleted member 2085

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth One >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything made by Landis

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
It's odd that all the Max Landis thing isn't even new, all of that stuff (from other women) was made public during the height of Me Too. I wonder if because there were so many Me Toos happening at that time that Max Landis slipped through the cracks or something.

Maybe he'll wiggle himself out of this one again by not making any public statements and in a year another big studio will buy his scripts.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how stupid the people that went to bat for him constantly for Chronicle and his "drive/ambition" feel.

May 24, 2019
Earth One >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything made by Landis

Earth One what? I like Wonder Woman and Green Lantern Earth Ones, but American Alien is better'n'em.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
It's odd that all the Max Landis thing isn't even new, all of that stuff (from other women) was made public during the height of Me Too. I wonder if because there were so many Me Toos happening at that time that Max Landis slipped through the cracks or something.

Maybe he'll wiggle himself out of this one again by not making any public statements and in a year another big studio will buy his scripts.
Sounds like his dad is someone with a lot of power or something and was able to keep a lot of it quiet until recently. I never really understood the appeal of the guy, but whatever.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2085

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

qBPwyEN.gif

Last edited:
May 24, 2019
Sounds like his dad is someone with a lot of power or something and was able to keep a lot of it quite until recently. I never really understood the appeal of the guy, but whatever.

Nah. This was just as public a year ago. (edit: Actually, is there any new stuff? I haven't looked into it.)

Never heard of John Landis? He kills children with helecopters.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, between Coast City and Gotham (Cataclysm) it was really dangerous to be a civilian in the DC Universe in the 90s.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
This week has mostly been a dud for me, Daredevil being the notable exception. The last page was amazing

Who here actually likes the Martian Manhunter/Hawkgirl ship? It feels so random

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
It just hasnt really been earned yet. I feel like it just started in the arc right before they go to the 6th dimension and see their future selves with a kid lol. I dont have a problem with it yet, but im not actually excited about it either. It is a bit random for sure.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Comic book romances are a snooze unless you get that long term build up, but not too many writers want to spend the time on that. Like Jen and Thor in Avengers. Does anyone actually care?

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
This week has mostly been a dud for me, Daredevil being the notable exception. The last page was amazing

Hey J'onn hasn't gotten any action since his race got wiped out, let the green man chase some feathers. It adds to the utterly messed up Hawk love story.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hellboy and the BPRD: Castle of Vargu is a good ol' Mignola Hellboy story. Not an instant classic, but solid. Hope there's plenty more of this to come. Looking forward to Saturn Returns a lot more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.