• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

COMICS!!!|OT| March 2019 | Perfectly balanced... as all things should be.

What is the best way to read comics?

• LCS Floppies Weekly

• Physical Trades

• Digital Issues Weekly

• Digital Trades

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 25, 2017
The art is the biggest thing that has kept me from reading Bendis's Daredevil run. I know I would really enjoy the story, but I wasnt a fan of the art when I did a quick skim. Same goes for Lark's work in Brubaker's run, but its a bit better at least.

I really enjoy each of them on other books, especially Lark on Laz. Just for some reason their DD stuff isnt my cup of tea. I plan on reading both of their runs still, I already have the Brubaker omnis, just waiting/praying for the Bendis omnis to be reprinted even though I know it probably wont happen anytime soon.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2018
I feel like I'm going crazy, but has anyone seen a picture of the Batman "The Button" cover without him holding the button? I thought I had one saved and I want to get a tattoo of it, but I cannot for the life of me find it.
Maybe it was a European cover? I remember something about how DC can’t use the smiley face outside the U.S. for some reason. Unless your madness is simply rubbing off on me.

Oct 25, 2017
LGTBQ ETC PEOPLE ONE SHOT
(W) Dave Sim (A) Dave Sim, Gustave Dore (CA) Benjamin Hobbs
Epic-Length All-In-One 24-Page Issue! Meet the Infernal Realms’ most inclusive super group! Lesbiana Hombre! Gay Chicano Female trapped inside the White Masculine body she never made! Redwood City! He may look like a tree, but he’s actually a mid-sized metropolitan California tourist destination (and excretes his own pine cones!) Borderline Bobbiey! Amazingly, he changes gender identity every time you refer to her by a different pronoun! Just watch him! You go, girl! Belvedere! Tired of being a stallion centaur Belvedere demands her right to give birth as a broodmare! Watch, as the strangest heroes of all go head-to-head with Cerebus! In Shops: Jun 26, 2019 Final Orders Due: May 03, 2019 SRP: $4.00

nigga Dave Sim is that next level of cracked, wtf even is Cerebus anymore

Oct 25, 2017
Epic-Length All-In-One 24-Page Issue! Meet the Infernal Realms’ most inclusive super group! Lesbiana Hombre! Gay Chicano Female trapped inside the White Masculine body she never made! Redwood City! He may look like a tree, but he’s actually a mid-sized metropolitan California tourist destination (and excretes his own pine cones!) Borderline Bobbiey! Amazingly, he changes gender identity every time you refer to her by a different pronoun! Just watch him! You go, girl! Belvedere! Tired of being a stallion centaur Belvedere demands her right to give birth as a broodmare! Watch, as the strangest heroes of all go head-to-head with Cerebus! In Shops: Jun 26, 2019 Final Orders Due: May 03, 2019 SRP: $4.00

I had to look this up to check whether you were making it up.

Then I found the cover...

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not familiar. Please elaborate.
There's a plot in the 90s where Peter's parents show up magically alive, but it turns out they're actually killer robots. And this is all done by the Chameleon? I think. And this traumatizes Peter so he abandons his civilian life and calls himself "The Spider". This is literally right before the Clone Saga too.

Oct 27, 2017
The part in Maximum Carnage where Captain America, Iron Fist, Black Cat, Cloak and Dagger, Deathlok, Firestar, Nightwatch, and Morbius all team up is a riot. It feels like the Spidey office had to poll everyone else to see what characters weren't busy so they could use them.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember reading Maximum Carnage for the first time. I really didn't like it. I read it a year ago for the second time and it's actually not bad, despite all the extremeness Carnage himself was exuding from the pages of the event, it really is about the character of Spider-Man and how he would never succumb to using underhanded methods that betray his ideals and morals that stood and still stand the test of time.

Nov 1, 2017

What the actual fuck is this?

Oct 27, 2017
...Nah. I don't care how ya'll feel about Spider-Man, but ya'll finna stop slandering TS: Iron Man. That last issue was fucking perfection.

Anyone who disagrees gotta see me in some Yu-Gi-Oh.

Slott is still on Iron Man, he's just getting help from Zub.
Supposedly BC's saying the culmination of Slott's Iron Man is in 2020. That'd be...what, less than 30 issues? Fuck that.

Oct 25, 2017
I had to look this up to check whether you were making it up.

Then I found the cover...

Oof. Can only imagine how incredibly ass that thing must be on the inside. Knew vaguely he was supposed to be crap from hearsay, but didn't know it was that bad... or honestly that that comic was still around. And now I feel kinda sad that that TMNT crossover exists in the original run, so I technically have little of the character sitting on my shelf. :/