• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is the best way to read comics?

• LCS Floppies Weekly

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Physical Trades

Votes: 50 32.7%
  • Digital Issues Weekly

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • Digital Trades

Votes: 44 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
but why

LZI0apd.png

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also I'm so fucking ready for Endgame now, like holy shit. 0-100 in 24 hours. as a comic book reader since I could read I can't even believe we've gotten to this point of 10+ years and 20+ movies with the MCUniverse. after the first Avengers (7 years ago!) I mentally prepared myself for the bubble bursting and I just told myself that at least I'd still get to see whatever was still in the pipeline and that'd be enough. never before had comic book movies been so consistently not shit I never thought it could last with the kind of box office success the MCU has seen to sustain the pipeline and yet here we are with Endgame basically penciled in to get to $2B. pure craziness. here's to 10 more years with a Thanos-like slow build up to incursions!

read comic books brehs

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
also I'm so fucking ready for Endgame now, like holy shit. 0-100 in 24 hours. as a comic book reader since I could read I can't even believe we've gotten to this point of 10+ years and 20+ movies with the MCUniverse. after the first Avengers (7 years ago!) I mentally prepared myself for the bubble bursting and I just told myself that at least I'd still get to see whatever was still in the pipeline and that'd be enough. never before had comic book movies been so consistently not shit I never thought it could last with the kind of box office success the MCU has seen to sustain the pipeline and yet here we are with Endgame basically penciled in to get to $2B. pure craziness. here's to 10 more years with a Thanos-like slow build up to incursions!

read comic books brehs

Really hope Thanos survives Endgame to show up and be a perpetual thorn in everyone's side moving forward, especially if they do start focusing extensively on the Cosmic side.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Been reading a comic called I moved to LA to work in animation (which is surprisingly not a Japanese LN).

Very wordy as you would expect from the subject material but very cute art and rather informative. I do have a feeling a lot of the negatives are being glossed over - considering all that we have heard about the industry.

cn39MSM.jpg

5qKj3I0.jpg

Rotworld. For only $99.99.

uKuBunO.gif

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I'd get a book that size of Batman New 52 Volume 1-3, 7-10

My Darkness compendium Vol 1 and the Green Lantern 2 hard cover compendium's are that size as well, be sure to have a sturdy bookcase because have more than one of those and the shelves tumble beneath their weight. I had to get a Ikea Billy because my previous bookcase that was a bunch of plywood collapsed.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're really just giving Cates the keys to the kingdom huh.

I'll take it though, was disappointed when Surfer didn't make the cut for the mainline GOTG series.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Marvel BOGO on CMX.

I got caught up on Runaways, Conan, West Coast Avengers, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, and Mr. and Mrs. X.

It looks like this week's releases are eligible, in case anyone wants to get Ms. Marvel or Defenders: Best Defense with this sale.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit at that Cates announcement. Looks like he's the cosmic architect for the foreseeable future, and I am ALL IN.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Cant wait to see what the fanboys can come up with to bitch about Cates Silver Surfer lol.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Tradd Moore oh my.

Cates is on his way to being Marvel's Snyder.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Loved

Cates as Kirby's receptionist

in the new CGR series.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
My Darkness compendium Vol 1 and the Green Lantern 2 hard cover compendium's are that size as well, be sure to have a sturdy bookcase because have more than one of those and the shelves tumble beneath their weight. I had to get a Ikea Billy because my previous bookcase that was a bunch of plywood collapsed.
What are the dimensions of the book? Would be cool if it was the size of a Harry Potter book with slightly smaller pictures

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Really wish people would just stop following and sharing bullshit from these clickbait sites. I know it's a pipedream, because no one can wait for news and everyone just HAS to be the first to know, but it's just encouraging the behavior.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Technically the article was correct lol. They cancelled the 3rd printings for the paperback and the Doom Patrol Omni, because they are still in stock.

😂

Two hardcovers you say...

But yea, wonder what the 2 HCs could be. One is for sure the regular HC for retailers, not sure what the other could be since its not an Unwrapped or whatever they call the B&W.

is there Cates backlash? you know, aside from the Venom weirdos
No, just seems he cant catch a break with the weirdos lol. First the Venom shippers, then the Rich Rider Nova "fans"..

Oh they eat that shit up like a new PewDiePie video. Same energy.
Oh your being a little disingenuous. Not all SGM/white kngiht fans are right wing comicsgaters.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Im ready for Gunn to move on from GotG. I mean they were using his script anyway. But im ready to see someone elses take.

Wonder if they will finally introduce Warlock though lol.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
So think the Avengers "No" series is gonna be a trilogy?
Pfffft. That shit is gonna be an ongoing series made up of maxi series.

Silver Surfer mini by Donny Cates and Tradd Moore

Wow, that's a really interesting creative team. Probably the only way they could follow up an Allred book.
Cates is on his way to being Marvel's Snyder.
To be fair, it's not like they really have anyone else to fill that slot.
😂

Two hardcovers you say...

Absolute White Knight is definitely one of those. XD
ugh..do people really like it that much? It was soo bad
Oh God... we.... we worked ourselves into a shoot.
Dk1Cew9X0AApRdh.jpg

Damn, Giant Days HC Vol 3 is out on stock in IST :(
I hope they restock soon.
I grabbed that book as soon as it came out. Giant Days is my favorite comic, and it should be yours too.

Status
Not open for further replies.