• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is the best way to read comics?

• LCS Floppies Weekly

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Physical Trades

Votes: 50 32.7%
  • Digital Issues Weekly

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • Digital Trades

Votes: 44 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
What are the dimensions of the book? Would be cool if it was the size of a Harry Potter book with slightly smaller pictures

hrMA8UK.png

ZlWtk5b.png

dcatY9u.png

pYXBlkQ.png

The Green Lantern bibles are massive, bigger than the Darkness but the darkness has a lot of splash pages and bigger panels.

To be specific:
GL is 7.5 x 2.5 x 11.1 inches
The Darkness is 6.6 x 2.3 x 10.1 inches

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I grabbed that book as soon as it came out. Giant Days is my favorite comic, and it should be yours too.
Definitely, it's in my top 10 but money has been tight so it's been a few months since I've bought comics. Shipping is just so expensive.
Also, it doesn't help that I've been backing so many kickstarters.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
I was gifted White Knight and Absolute: The Killing Joke and forgot to exchange them in time for things I was interested in :/

Someday I'll read White Knight simply because I have it and see what the deal is with it.

What else can they add to the avengers "No" series? No way out?
No Sleep till Brooklyn

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely, it's in my top 10 but money has been tight so it's been a few months since I've bought comics. Shipping is just so expensive.
Also, it doesn't help that I've been backing so many kickstarters.
Have you tried Amazon? They seem to have it in-stock if you want to gamble.

To be fair, I've never had a book show up damaged from Amazon, though I don't doubt the reports.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Am I really reading stories about Dr. Strange fighting evil realtors and magic accountants...

...and loving it?? This book is a blast. Waid's best work since Fantastic Four imo

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Morrison's Green Lantern is getting one of those smaller HCs first. -_-

A single 60 issue omnibus for Y: The Last Man! (1440 pages...)

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017

Why are comic fans like this

The replies to that are an absolute hellscape.

I thought we'd nowhere to go but up after "people want Eddie and the symbiote to get jiggy and are really mad about it not happening", but we just keep on digging.

I miss the podcast a lot the last few weeks but I think two hours of discussion on stuff like this a week would drive me up the wall.

Oct 25, 2017
The replies to that are an absolute hellscape.

I thought we'd nowhere to go but up after "people want Eddie and the symbiote to get jiggy and are really mad about it not happening", but we just keep on digging.

I miss the podcast a lot the last few weeks but I think two hours of discussion on stuff like this a week would drive me up the wall.

"Christian conservative. Proudly suspended 4 times for fighting SJWs" in that guy's bio is all you need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.