• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Without context, this sounds like it must be hentai.
it is yuri yaoi and smutty but it's extremely well-regarded. if canucked was interested in checking out romance-y manga, it's a great book to consider.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Can we go back to talking about how Marvel and DC are ignoring that their house is on fire.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If Canucked doesn't want anything smutty, Honto Yajuu is much more cute and charming.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Citrus the rape/physical abuse yuri?
giphy.gif

Wait that manga isn't wholesome? Oh lord.

Anyways, that Jen art is great.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I remember messi like, really really enjoying the Citrus anime so i gave it a chance

And then not even 4 episodes in one girl almost raped another.

But messi said "it gets better later on" so i kept watching for some reason and turns out it did there were a couple wholesome episodes. But then it rapidly went back to the same stuff but with even more weird drama.

Anyways i read the Aquaman issue from a couple weeks back and a baby jumps off a cliff and, you know, i never expected to write that sentence in my life.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I remember messi like, really really enjoying the Citrus anime so i gave it a chance

And then not even 4 episodes in one girl almost raped another.

But messi said "it gets better later on" so i kept watching for some reason and turns out it did there were a couple wholesome episodes. But then it rapidly went back to the same stuff but with even more weird drama.

Anyways i read the Aquaman issue from a couple weeks back and a baby jumps off a cliff and, you know, i never expected to write that sentence in my life.

I'm sorry for that recommendation. I was very new to anime and it did get wholesome but as you say it quickly course corrects

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I'm sorry for that recommendation. I was very new to anime and it did get wholesome but as you say it quickly course corrects
Oh dont worry its alright no need to apologize

Like, also, i watched it at a time where i was starting to question my identity and sexuality so i kinda kept wanting to see more in a "i wish i was as pretty as them" "i wish i could go to the karaoke with friends and sing like her" kind of way?? I dunno how to explain it. But anyways as you said Bloom Into You is much much better.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
How can you only post Dino?

Wilma is smut, I'd get banned.

That reminds me of the time he said that he had a really hard time drawing feminine characters. Which is funny 'cus once Duncan Fegredo took over, he added a very prominent female character. He had Fegredo do the thing he couldn't do. lol

I don't think he'd have an issue with that anymore, though.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Vin Diesel is so Vin Diesel in Bloodshot lol. Its almost like hes playing the exact same character as Torreto.

Im totally expecting a Robocop like story after that opening.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Finally played the Resident Evil 3 demo and I can confirm that I will literally die of tension while playing this game.

I can't wait.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Ok Bloodshot was great! A dumb action movie, but really good one at least.
Damn you Valiant for giving the rights to someone else!

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
On no am I am Attack on Titan fan? Oh... No. I'm watching the second season and I realised I like these people. Fuck. Yimir and her gal pal 😍. Mikasa and Levi too.

Fuck how did this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.