• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gwen Stacy or Mary Jane?

• Mary Jane

Votes: 65 58.0%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 47 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Sad to see Squirrel Girl is ending, but it's good to see it ending on its own term. It has been a damn good run (still need to catch up on the latest volume or two), and the girl of squirrels has become quite a character.

58 issues with pre-secret wars included I think, plus SG Beats The Marvel Universe. Again, damn good run.

Last edited:

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
If you're sticking with Shade it goes the two volumes of Shade the Changing Girl, Milk Wars, Shade the Changing Woman.
Cool, thanks. Was planning on doing all of the Young Animal stuff at once, so I guess I should just do the initial runs, Milk Wars, and then the additional runs or whatever? (Like Shade the Changing Woman and Cave Carson has an Interstellar Eye.)

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cool, thanks. Was planning on doing all of the Young Animal stuff at once, so I guess I should just do the initial runs, Milk Wars, and then the additional runs or whatever? (Like Shade the Changing Woman and Cave Carson has an Interstellar Eye.)

Yep, that's exactly it. Milk Wars set up the additional runs as well as Eternity Girl. And you should absolutely read Eternity Girl, it was amazing.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
King is fired. The next creative team would have Batman turn into a vampire and brainwashed by Talia into dating her. DiDio wins again.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was banned when the King drama went down. What's going on with that?

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
How is Slott's Iron man run? I saw the cover of the new issue and it was pretty kickass
750869._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Is Ironman now Evangelion?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
lol.

rHfjuqy.png

Absolute Carnage...

xOVW69q.png
David Gabriel everyone.

huh, Absolute Carnage is only 4 issues.
1 is basically issues 1-3 judging from the page count.

I'm surprised it took eight months for Marvel to bring Lady Ock back and redesign her like the film.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNTYvMzM4L29yaWdpbmFsL0FTTTIwMTgwMjdfY292LmpwZz8xNTU4NjI3MDM3

Marvel is very slow on the draw. My guess is aside from Rocket getting Cates'd, we'll see some new solos based on Endgames billions.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
every time I look at Image solicits I can't help but wonder who is actually buying Spawn and Savage Dragon

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Dr Strange going occult with Saiz on art again, nice. Clea better stay, I like the way Waid writes their relationship

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely a step down, more similar to harley quinn sadly, but still pretty fun. The new Gwenpool book that just got announced is very promising though, i have complete faith in the writer.
Yeah this is what had me consider whether I read west coast avengers or just jump straight into the new ongoing

Status
Not open for further replies.