• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Had a bit of free time so I read Ironheart and wow I loved this. There was a liiitle bit of clunky dialogue but the rest was great

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Aaron's Avengers gets really good after the first few issues. The new status quo is dope and we're getting developments I've wanted for the Marvel Universe for a long time.

Oct 25, 2017
Toomie <3

Terrible paper quality continues...

BBRzAgx.jpg

Mort Cinder came in too.

RIazfDG.jpg
Breccia! <3 That dude is a master

His son though... I had to unfollow him on twitter. Dude rants in spanish so nobody that cares would notice, but he goes on rants about "globalists" and Soros so... you know. His pops was probably the same way *shrug*

edit: out of curiosity, I checked his twitter. Yeah, hes a hardcore nationalist tirading against Jews. Not gonna link the tweets here because yuck

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I've been thinking about Quinn and holy shit she'd be so much better if she lost the insanity aspect after breaking off from Joker. Joker made her insane from abuse.

It'd have been great if she was recovering from it all but switched to almost a parker sense of humor and a more stable sense of self, showing her breaking off from Joker

Oh well

Deleted member 47942

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2018
Honestly I've been thinking about Quinn and holy shit she'd be so much better if she lost the insanity aspect after breaking off from Joker. Joker made her insane from abuse.

It'd have been great if she was recovering from it all but switched to almost a parker sense of humor and a more stable sense of self, showing her breaking off from Joker

Oh well
I know people here hate it but I could see that happening with the direction King is going with Heroes in Crisis.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Harley will never change. They will revert her again.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Cant believe you guys waiting until now to praise this TMNT run! Couldnt have mentioned it when IST was doing their BF sale. Love the looks of these IDW Collections, especially the spine thats modeled after a katana hilt.

I'm down for terrified Teen Lantern.
Didnt even notice that was a GL lol. I like how it looks like her power battery is on her back and shes got some sort of gauntlet attached to it. This is going to be a great book.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe they are bringing back Jokers Daughter. I laugh every time I think about it.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Atleast DC has started putting out their shows I guess. Even if Titans hasnt been all that great so far, Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol both have my attention.

Im curious to see what the Netflix Millar shows will end up looking like, but I dont have much faith. They will all probably end after 6 episodes anyway lol.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
On Comixology if you use the code THANKS18 in the USA it gives you $15 off $30. Ends tonight tho.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017

Well this is blatant but do they even need his approval?

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017

Well this is blatant but do they even need his approval?

Happens all the time.

I remember when Hasbro did Transformers Monopoly, they used some of the Dreamwave-era art that was caught up in all the Pat Lee shenanigans (here's some fun reading: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Pat_Lee). Hasbro's excuse when they were called on it was that it was cheaper to use art that had already been paid for rather than commission new art for a product like a Monopoly set, despite the artists who actually drew the art never getting paid or even credited.

There's actually a bit of this going on with the new card game as well. Most of the non-character cards are just panels from IDW books.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Is Bart the youngest member of Young Justice? He's consistently being drawn as looking like 8 years younger.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Why can't Nobody and Damian be in that book. Or Jon. Damn it give Nobody back to Gleason :(

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Atleast the art looks really good on Dead Man Logan. Its the same artist who did the Deadpool vs. Old Man Logan mini, which I really enjoyed.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Can we get back to the fact that Snyder having a love for manga means Justice League should be getting a tournament arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.