• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foofaraw

Oct 25, 2017
Never.

Just got my 2B outfit.
EIPtW2bWsAAs6uj
Embrace your inner Hrothgar.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Ashido is best girl Kirishima is best boy. Now kiss.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I was selling copies of Luigi's Mansion 3 constantly today! More than any game recently. Bought a copy myself, too. It's a gorgeous game.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I only got #2 on the wall of shame but I'm also the only one who was called a nerd in genuine anger last month so I'll take my crown now, please.

Thanks as always for the new thread, Messi and Tyrant Rave. I'm on the Primal Data Center, when I'm subscribed.

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I know there's a lot of drama surrounding Blizzard right now, but looking beyond that is anyone hype for any of the potential Blizzard announcements tomorrow? Overwatch 2, World of Warcraft Shadowlands, Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered, potentially?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I know there's a lot of drama surrounding Blizzard right now, but looking beyond that is anyone hype for any of the potential Blizzard announcements tomorrow? Overwatch 2, World of Warcraft Shadowlands, Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered, potentially?
That's tomorrow? I have to admit some interest in Diablo 4. Other than that, fuck Blizzard.
That's the hardest I've laughed in weeks.
That is absolutely what this thread must seem like to people outside the community at times.

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, before I forget.

Happy Halloween, everyone. <3

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Okay okay, comics!

I still have to catch up on Dial H and Wonder Twins. I did catch up on Young Justice. And then I have like ten volumes of Fire Force to read. 😲

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Post asking about BlizzCon - MHWilliams' eyes glaze over.
Post about furries pre-Yiff - MHWilliams' eyes wide open.

Okay okay, comics!

I still have to catch up on Dial H and Wonder Twins. I did catch up on Young Justice. And then I have like ten volumes of Fire Force to read. 😲
dang freeza, ive noticed since you've stopped posting about comics much that Bendis talk has all but disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.