• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
very, very cool. i keep hearing that he's the nicest guy. it's a huge shame that The Ghost Fleet, Extremity, and Murder Falcon didn't do extremely well. i'd have loved if he was able to do oversized hardcovers for them, but the tpbs will have to do. and marvel only ever gave him comics sent out to die. BUT. it all led to what i'm sure a lot of folk here are hoping will be his big hit with wonder woman dead earth.

and yeah, as Messi will tell you, go with your heart on what art you want to commission. your gadget looks great!

My heart tells me to repeatedly commission Harley from the same artists over and over

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
lolol, Jack Napier Joker is canon in CW's Batwoman. I knew this show was good.

Why would he not be. He is a man of the people.

jP9gHZQ.png

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
So those 3 issues if ASM with the new Sinister Syndicate were fantastic. I wish we could get more Superior Foes or more of the Syndicate. I always love stuff with Beetle or White Rabbit.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
DC brought constantine back. And there's the dreaming. As long as both continue they good in my books

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My parents shook me as a baby and that's why I read comics.

Punisher Soviet #1 - Garth Ennis woke me from my Marvel Unlimited slumber

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Issue 47 of Birds of Prey and Dinah is suddenly back in fishnets. I wonder why? And a female artist even. Actually, the following issues have some of the most cheesecake I've seen in the series, including a Talia upskirt.

a3ba0b54-825c-42a5-8nfk67.jpeg

some of these Noto covers are great tho

ca50749a-5869-4d40-bnmk6h.jpeg

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Issue 47 of Birds of Prey and Dinah is suddenly back in fishnets. I wonder why? And a female artist even. Actually, the following issues have some of the most cheesecake I've seen in the series, including a Talia upskirt.

a3ba0b54-825c-42a5-8nfk67.jpeg

some of these Noto covers are great tho

ca50749a-5869-4d40-bnmk6h.jpeg

We do not question Amanda Conner in this house.

Also fishnets Dinah is prime Dinah

Supaidaman

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so I've recently read more of Coates' Black Panther. Trades are coming out very slowly out here and when I read the latest one (Avengers of The New World Part 2) I had forgotten EVERYTHING. I didn't know what the fuck was happening anymore and that sucked. At the end, I was just skimming through it to see if I could actually enjoy something but nope.

Since my others trades are with my father I can't even go back to them easily. Maybe next week I'll get them and try to read all of them in order.

Deleted member 60729

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 20, 2019
Have any of y'all read the French comic Ekho?

331099.jpg

It looks like it's probably right up my alley, with its super-expressive Disney/cartoony characters mixed in with the density and awe-inspiring environments of the best European adventure comics, and even some tiddy thrown in for good measure.

Can anyone comment on the actual reading experience?

(I'm still not back to normal posting, just peaking my head in.)

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I realized I dropped all my DC books shortly after Heroes in Crisis and BendisMan (Bendis's Superman is probably on my list of worst major runs of the character).

To be honest, I'm pretty basic right now, reading all the X-Men, BREAKER OF COMIC INDUSTRY HULK, and a few indies and manga when they peak my interest.

What I'm asking is, are there any DC comics people feel are on the level of HickMen or Immortal Al Wing run that I'm missing by leaving that world at the moment?

Woland

Oct 25, 2017
Have any of y'all read the French comic Ekho?

331099.jpg

It looks like it's probably right up my alley, with its super-expressive Disney/cartoony characters mixed in with the density and awe-inspiring environments of the best European adventure comics, and even some tiddy thrown in for good measure.

Can anyone comment on the actual reading experience?

(I'm still not back to normal posting, just peaking my head in.)

I have not read Ekhö but I have read some of the writer's earlier works (Lanfeust de Troy and Trolls de Troy). It was fun enough at the time, 20 years ago, but I think I would have a hard time going through it again. I wouldn't expect anything amazing from the writing.

Since I'm posting, my list for the week :

- Catwoman #17
- Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy #3

-X-Men #2

I really enjoyed Harley Quinn #67 last week. I found the Final Crisis part to be really funny.

Not sure if I'll post again, so I'll just say that I really enjoy lurking you all :D

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I have not read Ekhö but I have read some of the writer's earlier works (Lanfeust de Troy and Trolls de Troy). It was fun enough at the time, 20 years ago, but I think I would have a hard time going through it again. I wouldn't expect anything amazing from the writing.

- Catwoman #17

-X-Men #2

I really enjoyed Harley Quinn #67 last week. I found the Final Crisis part to be really funny.

Not sure if I'll post again, so I'll just say that I really enjoy lurking you all :D

Stay! You read the same comics as meeeee

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
So I realized I dropped all my DC books shortly after Heroes in Crisis and BendisMan (Bendis's Superman is probably on my list of worst major runs of the character).

To be honest, I'm pretty basic right now, reading all the X-Men, BREAKER OF COMIC INDUSTRY HULK, and a few indies and manga when they peak my interest.

What I'm asking is, are there any DC comics people feel are on the level of HickMen or Immortal Al Wing run that I'm missing by leaving that world at the moment?
The Dreaming, Lucifer, Green Lantern

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

- Catwoman #17

-X-Men #2

don't be a stranger!

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
wow imagine being part of a huge new relaunch and selling less than Ghost Rider #1 lmao

also Valkyrie already down to 23k RIP

also fuck snow

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to hear, friend. Due to finances I've not read in a minute. However! I laughed at Woozies getting himself banned bringbeing a complete dick to you in the wrestling thread. Sorry you had to put up with that shit.

They should just perm him. He is so incredibly toxic lol
It really shocked me getting into wrestling how it was like comic fans but worse

Status
Not open for further replies.