• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
wwde01_0variantcoverfinal_fpo-embed_2019.jpg

guh. this is so good. SO GOOD.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
this fucked my ears, I had headphones on :(
Twitter has such a dogshit media player.

The default volume is crazy loud, if you put it in full screen it takes a few seconds to loud the high quality version and if you reply it, it re-loads it again. So if you have a short clip, you'll have awful quality for most of it each time. It makes stuff like NBA clips be shit 'cus you can't see what the hell the play is.

Also, it doesn't work, like, 20% of the time. It's like the goal was to make it shit.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Ear-fucking isn't on my fetish list.
I felt like Storm was attacking me
Twitter has such a dogshit media player.

The default volume is crazy loud, if you put it in full screen it takes a few seconds to loud the high quality version and if you reply it, it re-loads it again. So if you have a short clip, you'll have awful quality for most of it each time. It makes stuff like NBA clips be shit 'cus you can't see what the hell the play is.

Also, it doesn't work, like, 20% of the time. It's like the goal was to make it shit.
Its so fucking loud, the quality is dog shit too

Deleted member 60729

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 20, 2019
I'm going to be on a little bit of a hiatus from posting. There isn't any specific return date, but I have some things that need my attention and focus, and I'll be back before too long.

bc1b954e39b915d0ecc93fba10094b8743844c80_hq.gif

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be on a little bit of a hiatus from posting. There isn't any specific return date, but I have some things that need my attention and focus, and I'll be back before too long.

bc1b954e39b915d0ecc93fba10094b8743844c80_hq.gif
take care ahsoka! catch you on the other side of the rabbit hole.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
You take that back right now!

I tell ya, people cannot handle someone actually enjoying the game lol. Gotta give it to Kojima though, he sure is bringing people together with this one. Just not in the way he intended too lol.
I DO like it. It's just that there are annoying elements that I find SO ANNOYING that I think calling Kojima a hack is warranted.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
there are far better creative minds in the games industry in 2019 and yet kojima, who's last well-written game was MGS3 in 2004, gets infinite money to do whatever he wants

kinda like how david cage is somehow the premiere adventure game writer right now with big budgets despite there being infinitely better adventure game writers in the indie scene

meanwhile Control bombs :(

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
there are far better creative minds in the games industry in 2019 and yet kojima, who's last well-written game was MGS3 in 2004, gets infinite money to do whatever he wants

kinda like how david cage is somehow the premiere adventure game writer right now with big budgets despite there being infinitely better adventure game writers in the indie scene

meanwhile Control bombs :(
I think he has better ideas than actual writing talent. MGS3 was also the last game that was written by this other guy, forget his name atm. But they clearly had the better writing talent and worked as a good editor for Kojima. Rumor is that Konami had the Yakuza "deal" with him lol.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
I think he has better ideas than actual writing talent. MGS3 was also the last game that was written by this other guy, forget his name atm. But they clearly had the better writing talent and worked as a good editor for Kojima. Rumor is that Konami had the Yakuza "deal" with him lol.
The reviews I read made it sound like he kind of wastes his cool ideas in Death Stranding with comically over-expository dialogue. Which sucks because I'm admittedly intrigued enough to try it (I actually pre-ordered it months ago lol) but if the story is bad than it's a wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.