• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
This shouldn't be surprising. POPs have been like that since day one. Funko is depressing. It's like the generic shitty toy company that somehow made tons of money.

I really hate them but I do like that they are a channel for smaller properties with smaller fan bases getting some reasonable quality merchandise. They seem willing to print anything. Maybe they'll even make ComicsERA funkos if we ask them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Bizarre, but not horrifying!

How about my sons and daughter

rBVaR1vh10-ADh6SAAIY3w44r5s714.jpg

nendoroid__my_hero_academia_katsuki_bakugo_heros_editionpreorderoct2019_1555170117_abb6e2a0.jpg

69b1502c574333d4ce7cb34445e3f69a.jpg

Bonus, big handed Shigaraki lol

f90aaef2be6e4fc9bf99b4991cc6b8a9.jpg

Deleted member 60729

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 20, 2019
I really hate them but I do like that they are a channel for smaller properties with smaller fan bases getting some reasonably quality merchandise. They seem willing to print anything. Maybe they'll even make ComicsERA funkos if we ask them.
When they make a Pop of a thing I like, it feels like an attack on that thing. Like they hurt my little baby.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I got my replacement Splatoon 2 artbook from Amazon today. Miraculously this one was not damaged. They actually surrounded the entire book with air packets, probably because I complained about the shitty packing when I returned the first one. That's more packing material than I think I've ever seen in an Amazon box before.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone here is playing Pokémon and wants a Grookey just ask. Breed a bunch of them.

How long does IST orders take for everyone else? I ordered Hickmans FF complete collection V2 weeks ago and I want it to arrive already so bad!
if you got to IST and click on "Your Account" at the top, then login, you'll have a tab that says "Order History." From there, you can click on both your tracking information and your "Order ID." The Order ID will give the status of your order, like whether its been picked, scanned, and shipped, and then the tracking info will hopefully let you know how close it is to you!

I actually just had a problem where I think they attached the wrong tracking info and I had to email them to get things sorted out. Took two weeks to arrive instead of one.

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone here is playing Pokémon and wants a Grookey just ask. Breed a bunch of them.

How long does IST orders take for everyone else? I ordered Hickmans FF complete collection V2 weeks ago and I want it to arrive already so bad!
ooo i do want a grookey.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed Isola vol. 1, Coda vol. 1, and the Monstress deluxe to fill my fantasy setting itch.

Deleted member 60729

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 20, 2019
do you think nick nolte has a bigger role to play?
I could see it going either way. I do want more of him, though.

And maybe we don't see him again this season, but we see him again down the road. I don't really know what they're planning for these Star Wars shows. Are they intended to be one-offs, or will they have seasons?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Far Sector was awesome! It's exactly what I wanted Morrison's GL to be. Just a Space Cop detective story. I really hope this sticks around, or continues in some form. Do we know how long this book is supposed to last?

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Man, seeing all those Disney World threads in the OT almost makes it feel like it is a kind of a... lifestyle(?) for many people. Spending a week+ there? Having stayed at all of the resorts, at least once? A bit of a revelation.

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
the old "sure we sell sex in comics but lol at this guy acting like how we really do assume readers to act like."

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I've decided. Runaways is good. Especially since Anka left. It's a consistently fun and light read.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
I started watching Tangled Before Ever After so I could watch the Animated Series.

I hope that D+ means that we can get more animated series based on the movies like we did back in the day. Aladdin, Timon & Pumbaa, Little Mermaid, Hercules, Tron, etc. They'd just make a series based on the movie if it was popular enough.

Kind of bummed Lion Guard didn't turn out to be what I wanted to be. It had Clone Wars writers and I think the showrunner on it and I was like "YO WE GONNA GET SOME RAW ASS LION KING SHIT?" and it ended up being Disney Junior.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
What do you like about it? Let's Go Evee! was my first Pokemon game. I liked it but I understand it was pretty barebones for a Pokemon title. What else is there to this one?
I didn't play that one, but I like a lot of the QoL changes that make things like fast travel (it's only just slightly better than in Sun/Moon) and moving pokemon quicker/easier. Seems like the increase in hardware power has allowed them to make some awesome, aesthetically pleasing areas, and gym leader fights have much more drama than they ever did, thanks to the soundtrack and taking place in large coliseums. There's this huge, connected area with tons of different pokemon walking around called the wild area, which is a great example of the scale it's on. Although I wish a lot of things could still be more modern (a lot of character animations, for example, look archaic still), the things that bug me are negligible, so it's the kind of pokemon game I always wanted in a lot of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.