• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

XqODjJQ.jpg

sven

Oct 31, 2017
October buys......

House of X #6
Powers of X #6
X-Men #1
Excalibur #1
Marauders #1

Birthright #40
Deadly Class #41
Manifest Destiny #37
The Weatherman Vol 2 #5

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
October - December are by far the best months, if only the whole year could just be those 3 months.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
(He says, as if he buys any other kind.)
I'll have you know I buy comparitively few lewd figures. I mostly buy comic-related stuff. Kotobukiya puts out a series for Marvel and DC where they render characters in an anime style. And they've recently expanded to include GI Joe and My Little Pony.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I just watched Midsommar and that's honestly every summer in Florida, which is why October is such a beautiful month. It's slightly less terrible.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Tyrant Rave please change your avi to Halloween Takane. So good.
Imagine living in a place that experiences the 4 seasons lmao
What seasons do you get? I've only lived in places with four seasons in the US and Japan.
I've never seen snow irl.
But your country has snow, doesn't it? Part of it? Go and jump in.
I just watched Midsommar and that's honestly every summer in Florida, which is why October is such a beautiful month.
Remind me to never go to Florida in the summer. Not looking to get murdered by a cult.

Aine

May 27, 2019
Hellblazer, Superman fighting the Klan, FF Grand Design, the full Hick-Men relaunch. We eating, this month.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Possibility of some rain here the next few days.

J72-21.GIF

A lot of it.

My power was out for two hours tonight. It was very irritating, but I played the Goose Game and all was right with the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.